By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tomb Raider's garbage multiplayer

Tagged games:

o_O.Q said:
definitely looks very similar to uncharted multiplayer but i like the idea of setting traps for opponents which at present isn't in uncharted

Holy crap, now they're ripping off God of War Ascension's traps thingy.

Seems like everyone wants to be like Sony's 1st party studios.

Around the Network

Bleh, I won't even be looking at the multiplayer, just like how I don't even look at the COD single player.

What's wrong with this? Why are you guys complaining? It's not like an MP mode ruins the SP mode. This looks just like Uncharted's MP, but with more modes and traps and environmental dangers. I actually prefer asymmetric multiplayer.

kain_kusanagi said:
What's wrong with this? Why are you guys complaining? It's not like an MP mode ruins the SP mode. This looks just like Uncharted's MP, but with more modes and traps and environmental dangers. I actually prefer asymmetric multiplayer.

wait a sec, more modes? I seriously doubt it. Did they mention the modes this game has?

I agree on traps..that's good to see. Something new added.

But the movements look HORRIBLE. One of the reasons the UC MP works so well is because how fluid it is in motion. This just looks awkward. As a big fan of the UC MP I love to see more games of that nature but not like this. 

People are also pointing out aspects such as plunder and 'sand storm' in mid game stuff are pretty much directly taken from UC. That's fine imho as long as they gave it their own spin

ps: there's environmental hazards in UC MP as well ;) Not in all maps tho but they are there

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

i was borred so i watched it anyway. so underwhelming and uninspiring.

Around the Network

I blame idiots producers, that just greenlight a game if has a multiplayer component. Totally not needed.

That multiplayer is a shitty and shameless rip of Uncharted. Brings back old feelings of Quantum Theory ripping off Gears.

Lol at the horrible framerate and pop-in issues. Looks like utter shit TBH and I'm hoping the game tanks for tacked on multiplayer. Single player still looks pretty good but hate games that copy other games.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Instant rental status for Tomb Raider.

J_Allard said:
platformmaster918 said:
J_Allard said:
platformmaster918 said:
J_Allard said:
platformmaster918 said:
J_Allard said:
Reading so much about how Tomb Raider is apparently ripping off Tomb Raider in this thread is making me giggle like a school girl. I guess Uncharted invented gaming.

Also, that MP doesn't look bad at all. I am glad they going for quality over quantity with the maps and weapons and player count. Should be interesting.

what a surprise you ripping on a Sony exclusive...

It's almost as shocking as seeing you catching feelings like a delicate flower.

Where the **** did I rip on a "sony exclusive"? Jesus you're a sensative little guy lol.

the last 3 threads I've seen you in it's been an Uncharted rip, Killzone rip, and I forget the other one but I remember you saying something about my "feelings being hurt" in that one too.

I don't know why you keep saying that I'm merely pointing out that you have a habit of trying to discredit Sony exclusives.  I don't take it personally as I said before just making an observation that you for some reason turn into me being "sensitive."  I mean you're the only one name calling here so obviously you're taking it more personally and "sensitively" than me.

Again, since you were too busy catching feelings in this reply to answer.. where the **** did I "rip" Uncharted in that post? Wipe the tears from your eyes so you can see the message clearly, and get back to me please. I am flattered that you are so worried about my posting history and habits though but please, this following me from thread to thread and having your jimmies rustled over and over isn't a hot look.

Hilarious.  You ripped Uncharted by implying that its a Tomb Raider knock off.  I've played them both and they're pretty damn different.  As far as this image you're trying to paint of me do you really think it does anything other than make you look like an ass?  Yes I'm obviously hounding you.  Considering I normally post in the threads I'm speaking of before you you may want to reconsider that accusation.

Nowhere in my entire post did I imply Uncharted is a Tomb Raider "knockoff". When you have to reach that far to make an argument and put words into someones mouth, maybe just don't hit that Submit button? It's funny how you will try to find the most negative in anything, must be a pleasure to hang around :)

By most accounts yes an absolute pleasure so thank you for noticing.  I only find the negative meaning that already exists in your posts.  Funny how I don't seem to find the negativity in most user's posts, but no it must just be some unreasonable hatred towards you that makes me focus all my negative thoughts.  It can't be you.  Anyway I'm done with this.  At least until you troll another Sony game of course.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers