By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tomb Raider's garbage multiplayer

Tagged games:

Chandler said:
TruckOSaurus said:
The sandstorm mechanic is pretty stupid since you can still see the names hovering over your opponents.

That's exactly what I wanted to say :(

I want to protect Lara....from this game.

Now there's a white-knighting cause i can get behind

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

you guys are insane, and with Aldro's screen shot, lets me know i don't need bother watching thee vid.

Sadly Uncharted: Among tits could be a very good summary of this game...

This game originally look good.. Every time there is a new video it looks more like Uncharted drug with bad graphics, I really don't understand?
I had already decided not to but it about November when they release a new trailer and it looked horrendous and now this rubbish multiplayer? Oh dear

Reading so much about how Tomb Raider is apparently ripping off Uncharted in this thread is making me giggle like a school girl. I guess Uncharted invented gaming.

Also, that MP doesn't look bad at all. I am glad they going for quality over quantity with the maps and weapons and player count. Should be interesting.

Around the Network
J_Allard said:
Reading so much about how Tomb Raider is apparently ripping off Tomb Raider in this thread is making me giggle like a school girl. I guess Uncharted invented gaming.

Also, that MP doesn't look bad at all. I am glad they going for quality over quantity with the maps and weapons and player count. Should be interesting.

what a surprise you ripping on a Sony exclusive...

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

platformmaster918 said:
J_Allard said:
Reading so much about how Tomb Raider is apparently ripping off Tomb Raider in this thread is making me giggle like a school girl. I guess Uncharted invented gaming.

It's almost as shocking as seeing you catching feelings like a delicate flower.

Where the **** did I rip on a "sony exclusive"? Jesus you're a sensative little guy lol.

Mr Khan said:
Chandler said:
TruckOSaurus said:
The sandstorm mechanic is pretty stupid since you can still see the names hovering over your opponents.

I want to protect Lara....from this game.

Now there's a white-knighting cause i can get behind

I could get behind her, if you know what I mean ;p

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Chandler said:
TruckOSaurus said:

That's explainable, characters in the game have a sixth sense.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

J_Allard said:
platformmaster918 said:
J_Allard said:

It's almost as shocking as seeing you catching feelings like a delicate flower.

Where the **** did I rip on a "sony exclusive"? Jesus you're a sensative little guy lol.

the last 3 threads I've seen you in it's been an Uncharted rip, Killzone rip, and I forget the other one but I remember you saying something about my "feelings being hurt" in that one too.

I don't know why you keep saying that I'm merely pointing out that you have a habit of trying to discredit Sony exclusives.  I don't take it personally as I said before just making an observation that you for some reason turn into me being "sensitive."  I mean you're the only one name calling here so obviously you're taking it more personally and "sensitively" than me.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers