By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tomb Raider's garbage multiplayer

Tagged games:

that did look bad...

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
The sandstorm mechanic is pretty stupid since you can still see the names hovering over your opponents.

That's exactly what I wanted to say :(

I want to protect Lara....from this game.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

5 really small maps with maximum 4v4 players and 4 weapons which you can customize? WHAT?!

Is it 4 weapons or 4 weapon categories? He just said Machine gun, Pistol, Shotgun and Bow.

They could have at least changed the animations/reticules/character tags to make it LOOK a little different than Uncharted. The ziplines, the games mode, and the shooting just all look the exact same. It seriously looks like an Uncharted map pack. Reminds me of when I played Dante's Inferno for the first time.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

platformmaster918 said:
They could have at least changed the animations/reticules/character tags to make it LOOK a little different than Uncharted. The ziplines, the games mode, and the shooting just all look the exact same. It seriously looks like an Uncharted map pack. Reminds me of when I played Dante's Inferno for the first time.

A bad Uncharted map pack.

Around the Network

Had a hard time watching that, o well I have no plans of buying this game. I'm expecting fans to be majorly disappointed.

The thing is, they got Eidos Montreal to do it, who made Deus Ex HR, so they are clearly a decent studio. I guess they just didn't really put much effort in? Having said that, I wouldn't write it off quite yet, we assumed that AC, Uncharted and ME would all have rubbish multiplayer and they were actually rather good, there is still a bit of time for this to be fixed...

Oh well, the single player looks perfectly promising for me and I don't need MP to convince to buy the game

mtu9356 said:
Had a hard time watching that, o well I have no plans of buying this game. I'm expecting fans to be majorly disappointed.

I'll wait for reviews.  I never buy games for multiplayer and I wouldn't mind an Uncharted clone.  This, LoU, and GoW I have absolutely no interest in how good their MP was.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Lol at the thread. Funniest thing I read today.

NiKKoM said:
spurgeonryan said:

How is it possible for you and galaki to have so many pedobear pics? And why did this turn into " The rape thread?

Well i'm from holland.. so...

Nah, ignoring the incorrect use of 'Holland', the picture's not doing it for me.

I'm doomed to forever see the outlines of our country differently since the yellow pages made it look like a 'running man' on the front cover.

I really love Uncharted as ..all of you know (YOU DONT SAY XD)

But seriously, like.. I do kinda fancy the SP being more like UC xD  (Muhaha)

but this MP is just.. holy shit bad from a presentation standpoint. The animations are god awful and I mean how do you go wrong with something like this?!

The fucking reticule isnt even aligned with the gun LOL