By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tomb Raider's garbage multiplayer

Tagged games:

Porcupine_I said:

stop it, it's embarassing how hard you try to get a rise out of him

Yeah except nothing in my post was in any way trollish. I hope that clears things up for you.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
TruckOSaurus said:
The sandstorm mechanic is pretty stupid since you can still see the names hovering over your opponents.

Only one team get to see the other, is meant to help the losing team.

Lot of people too busy hating on it in this thread to even realise this...

that is even worse in my opinion, giving the losing team an advantage to let them eventually win the round because of this? woah how i would love to lose a game very close knowing i probably lost because they had an advantage in the game against me lol

Lots of MP games give losing guys advantages though. Maybe it's just on a particular map? Or maybe they have some sort of perk or something activated that lets them see. In one part of the video the scavengers can see the names of enemies right up until the point when the on screen character takes the supplies into some blue circle that I guess is the base, then the names don't show up anymore. So maybe it's something that is activated by picking it up. The developer says in that mode that survival is the requirement for winning that mode as the survivors while the scavengers just have to kill so it makes sense that they'd want to see where enemies are and avoid them.

I love Tomb Raider threads, The amount of hyperbole about how crappy it supposedly looks or how much it's ripping off a certain other game is always through the roof.

KylieDog said:
TruckOSaurus said:
The sandstorm mechanic is pretty stupid since you can still see the names hovering over your opponents.

you mean like the exposed power play?

I am amazed how much this looks like uncharted, the actual game may be different but from this vid and others I've seen like the animations the set pieces they have shown, I was hoping since tomb raider was out first it would innovate but they have got some big shoes to fill if you are trying to make uncharted starring Lara Croft, I will def pick up as long as it reviews pretty well like 7.5 and up.

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:
KylieDog said:
TruckOSaurus said:

lol seriously man...that's also from UC3 MP. I don't think we have a big crowd here who plays it sho they might not know tho

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
o_O.Q said:
KylieDog said:
TruckOSaurus said:

lol seriously man...that's also from UC3 MP. I don't think we have a big crowd here who plays it sho they might not know tho

I play it :)

Aldro said:

I play it :)

well it's Uncharted...it's like me asking if you eat food :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
o_O.Q said:
KylieDog said:
TruckOSaurus said:

don't get the wrong idea though i don't really think its a bit deal that this is similar

o_O.Q said:

don't get the wrong idea though i don't really think its a bit deal that this is similar

For sure. I would welcome more games like UC3 MP. Acrobatic, big vertical component etc. I just think this looks pretty bad from a gameplay pov. Who knows I might change my mind after I play it. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!