By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Capcom explains why 'Resident Evil Revelations' isn’t coming to PS Vita

riderz13371 said:
Resident Evil games have sold really well on PlayStation platforms so I don't know why they wouldn't put it on the Vita. I know the Vita doesn't have a lot of hardware sold but I think people will def buy a RE on a handheld with dual analog sticks.

I would rather use the Motion sensors on the Vita instead of the second Analog Stick.

I used the Motion Sensors in the 3DS Demo (Beta Graphics) for Aiming, and it was much cooler then the Circle Pad Pro (also can be used in the Demo)

Motion sensors are just more cooler to use in the PS Vita & 3DS, then the boring Second Analog on both.

Well, thats my preference for Handheld gaming anyways, LOL.

Around the Network

Third parties think the Vita is dead. And it seems that even Sony is thinking that too.

KylieDog said:
Kaizar said:
KylieDog said:
Kaizar said:

FYI the 3DS is getting a 3rd Resident Evil exclusive, that is said by Capcom to be much more better then Revelations. And the 3DS still has Mercenaries which is the first 3DS exclusive, which is good for fans of such games as Call of Duty & Battlefield & so fort.

Stuff. LIES

Capcom announced it during April 2012 or earlier.

It had something to do with fan feedback of Resident Evil: Revelations or something like that.

They even said that it had already started Pre-Production. (and so soon after release of Revelations)

More lies.

Resident Evil: Degeneration-Damnation-Downfall 3D. Apparently the game's due out on Nintendo 3DS.

Degeneration and Damnation apparently refer to movies that are included on the game cartridge. Downfall, however, is a reference to a game that takes place between Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6, and features Claire Redfield, who witnesses the downfall of humanity.

Like news of Revelations listed on 360.