By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WindWaker remake is the best looking WiiU game

Just look at those screens, amazing lightning! WiiUs DX11 capable gpu in action for the first time!

Around the Network

imo
xenoblade(?)looks better
(i don't like wind waker graphic style)

WHAT? TURKISH SAYING SOMETHING POSITIVE ABOUT A NINTENDO GAME?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:

No. Its a stab

Xxain said:
Otakumegane said:

No. Its a stab

To what the excessive lighting?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network
Turkish said:

Just look at those screens, amazing lightning! WiiUs DX11 capable gpu in action for the first time!

is this really turkish?

I doesn't look like much yet, but those are clearly just early target renders. So - patience.

OneTwoThree said:
I doesn't look like much yet, but those are clearly just early target renders. So - patience.

these pics are maby from mid 2011 since Mr. Iwata himself said that the Zelda team was experimenting alongside the Zelda HD tech demo..

So it could mean that graphics will increase significantly till E3..But if not thats not so bad because it still looks superb!

Xeno looks much better. Can't really think of another JRPG that looks that good.

I can't help but wonder if you are being sarcastic.

Seriously, you confuse me as a poster. Alot of the time you seem so totally fanboyish and then at other times you don't and it leaves me wondering if you really mean what you say at those times or if you are just trying not to appear as biased as you know you appear to alot of people.