By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WindWaker remake is the best looking WiiU game

ofcourse its lifeless its a picture better wait for a vid then we can compare , but i doubt they make that mistake

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

the best part everything that was cut off we probably going to get it now so a new full Wind Waker Zelda game :))

was it 3 dungeons ?

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I`m glad Wind Waker is being given a second chance. When it came out for GC people dismissed it and seeing as GC never found success, the game didn`t reach it`s potential.
Now, the game looks even better. Actually, it looks awesome and i really don`t mind playing it again as i did with OoT for 3DS, but the best looking game to me is "X". That thing just looks amazing!

Well, we haven`t seen WW in motion yet, so, things can change!

DélioPT said:
I`m glad Wind Waker is being given a second chance. When it came out for GC people dismissed it and seeing as GC never found success, the game didn`t reach it`s potential.

Actually Wind Waker was bought by more than 21% of GC owners. For comparison: Up to now Skyward Sword was bought by less than 4% of Wii owners.

okr said:
DélioPT said:

Actually Wind Waker was bought by more than 21% of GC owners. For comparison: Up to now Skyward Sword was bought by less than 4% of Wii owners.

On a small userbase like the GC had, it was, even with a few million, easier to get high percentage rates.

It`s not that the game sold bad, but comparing it to other Zelda titles like OoT or Twilight Princess, it did a bit less and just because of the graphics.

Around the Network
kljesta64 said:
the best part everything that was cut off we probably going to get it now so a new full Wind Waker Zelda game :))

was it 3 dungeons ?

I  would love that but I'm not holding my breath...

I don't think it will happen...

But I want it to...

I wod be so much more inclined to play this game if it wasn't for the Triforce fetch quest...

I would rather just do another dungeon or two...

Have a nice day...

okr said:
DélioPT said:

...which is sad, I LOVED Skyward Sword.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

okr said:
DélioPT said:

I mean.... the percentage is kind of a weird way to go at it, because I think, if anything, it shows that there were just an intense number of casual gamers this generation... But Twilight Princess did much better than both of those games, and it was released early on in the console's life cycle.

Hoping that Zelda Wii U doesn't take TOO long.. :(