By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Breaking News! Naughty Dog going multiplatform

Breaking news: Mario is joining the Avengers since he had a quarrel with Batman. If you don't believe me :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3vDtZeo1YQ

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Around the Network

As long as they keep making great games, I could care less.

In other news my sister is undergoing surgery, so plz pray for her.

no i don't think so

JayWood2010 said:
Kantor said:
I had this lovely indignant angry response typed up and then I clicked the link >_>

*sigh* it makes a point. I'll allow it.

Thanks! :)  I apologize if this thread caused a lot of reports or you guys trouble.  I can only imagine what the angry response said lol

Would you believe, it hasn't been reported even once.

That surprises me.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
People should rest easy in that Naughty Dog, being a property of Sony, wouldn't just "go multi-platform" anyway. Doesn't work like that. ;)

What about imsomniac? Didn't sony own them? They made exclusive titles for long enough

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

I salute jaywood for this masterpiece of a thread.

I love how people think that just because naughty dog is going multiplatform, they think UNCHARTED and jack&daxter and all of those sony franchises are coming to the xbox and wii, no offence, but it's NEVER going to happen...EVER.

Kantor said:
JayWood2010 said:
Kantor said:
I had this lovely indignant angry response typed up and then I clicked the link >_>

*sigh* it makes a point. I'll allow it.

Thanks! :)  I apologize if this thread caused a lot of reports or you guys trouble.  I can only imagine what the angry response said lol

Would you believe, it hasn't been reported even once.

That surprises me.

That is surprising O.o  

In other news.. Xbox was sold to Sony.

Yay!!!