By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Breaking News! Naughty Dog going multiplatform

Wander_ said:
VGKing said:
Naughty Dog is a Sony-owned studio. It is never going multi-platform unless you count Vita. Uncharted is also a Sony-owned IP.

Sorry dude they already signed a contract with EA, click the link if you don't believe me.

Rumor: It's been confirmed they went with Activision and are currently developing Modern Warfare 4.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

hmm, interesting.  Thank you.  I thought it was bungies choice and not microsofts.  I knew that bungie didnt want to  do halo anymore and that was the issue but yeah thank you for pointing me in the right direction :)

Hope that doesn't happen with Naughtydog. I know you want it to happen you evil evil man.

Wander_ said:
VGKing said:
Naughty Dog is a Sony-owned studio. It is never going multi-platform unless you count Vita. Uncharted is also a Sony-owned IP.

Sorry dude they already signed a contract with EA, click the link if you don't believe me.

I repeat my previous comment. Naughty Dog is owned by Sony and wouldn't go multi-platform. 

(BTW, I don't need to click any links as this is obviously fake and fabricated. The joke was lost on me since I never believed this rumor ever since reading the title.)

I hope they don't go multiplatform, we need some exclusives left if 3rd parties won't bother as much anymore plus naughty dog is really good at showing people what playstation is made of, just look at the last of us, it's probably not possible on any other format except Wii U maybe

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

CGI-Quality said:
the2real4mafol said:
I hope they don't go multiplatform, we need some exclusives left if 3rd parties won't bother as much anymore plus naughty dog is really good at showing people what playstation is made of, just look at the last of us, it's probably not possible on any other format except Wii U maybe

Did you even click either link? I can't believe how many people are drowning here, but JayWood gets props from me because of it. ;)

I'm sorry but i only read the first page and then post my reply to the thread, i don't read the whole thing

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

April 1st already?

What is this naughty dog anyway? Crash bandood or something like that?

Kantor said:
I had this lovely indignant angry response typed up and then I clicked the link >_>

*sigh* it makes a point. I'll allow it.

Thanks! :)  I apologize if this thread caused a lot of reports or you guys trouble.  I can only imagine what the angry response said lol

I believe rumors. Uncharted 4 on my 3DS confirmed!

I read the headline and nearly had heart attack. I thought to myself, well my favourite developer of all time is going to go multi platform and use more resources in porting and going for the lowest common denominator than creating the epic games I expect from them.

Then i read and thought hey this don't seem right and ain't they first party anyway? I was not going to click the link then you put really click it in caps. I clicked then found out I was trolled.

I think it brought out the fanboy in me which very rarely ever happens as I am fairly impartial most times. Good thread, you got me.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st