By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Breaking News! Naughty Dog going multiplatform

Props to Jaywood

Still I think something along the lines of Sony and MS had got together and decided to share the same tech and split the R&D cost next gen and the only difference will be the casing. would have been better.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
In other news Nintendo will be releasing Pokemon exclusively on the Vita because they feel sorry for the handheld.

and maybe you haven't heard it, but also Halo will go multiplatform and will be released on PS3 and WIIU!

Jay520 said:
In other news Nintendo will be releasing Pokemon exclusively on the Vita because they feel sorry for the handheld.

omg I lol'd so hard XD

RolStoppable said:
I demand a lock. I demand a goddamn lock.

I was so very close to posting a celebration post, because I was jumping for joy. What a malicious thread.

I apologize deeply :P

I like how all the links went to that picture... great.

Wouldn't it just be horrible if Uncharted went multi-plat? That would be crazy.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

It would be interesting to see how it would look on PC, and how well it did as a multiplat... probably reach AC-like sales. 

Andrespetmonkey said:
NintendoPie said:

It would be interesting to see how it would look on PC, and how well it did as a multiplat... probably reach AC-like sales. 

I bet it would look amazing on PC.

I can see this series having large sales if it went Multi-Plat, too. Many people already liked it on the PS3, there's bound to be people on other platforms who have wanted to get this series.

i got to say this is the best troll thread ever! LOL nice job JayWood! :D

Hahahaha I would probably skip a heart beat if this were true.

riderz13371 said:
OMG WTF I LIKED NAUGHTY DOG THEY ARE BETRAYING THE SONY PLATFORM I WILL NEVER BUY YOUR GAMES AGAIN YOU ARE OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha dude calm down and just press on the link he posted in the OP