By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Breaking News! Naughty Dog going multiplatform

This just in: SEGA getting back into the hardware business; preparing to launch Dreamcast 2 ahead of NextBox and PS4 via a "surprise" launch announcement at E3.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Gilgamesh said:

But Sony owns them???????

I dont know bro :/  It isn't looking like it anymore.  i know it's deeply saddening to me too.  Click the link though, it will tell you a little more about it.  Hey it has good news too.  It talks about Uncharted 4 XD

...Indeed.

My heart skipped a beat. Jesus man, dont do this like ever again

Lol, you have no idea how glad I was once I clicked the link.

title was misleading,but it would'nt shock me if they did.

Around the Network

Yep... and they're bringing back Way of the Warrior and making it for every console. Can't wait!

"Founded by Andy Gavin and Jason Rubin in 1984 as an independent developer, the studio was acquired by Sony Computer Entertainment in 2001."

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Naughty Dog is making.....the next Zelda.

Nintendo said themselves that they have more partnerships lined up.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Haha Jay u bastard. I clicked on the thread, the whole time thinking to myself that it was an obvious joke thread. But u got me once I read it. I TRUSTED U! I didn't even notice the link for some reason. Good thing I read the posts. Ure evil;)

@CGI

Idk about other ppl, but I just thought it was Evan Wells suggesting some of the major members of ND were planning to separate from Sony/ND to form a new company. I knew it was not possible for ND itself to go multiplat.

Didn't jaffe's company (forget the name) do this after Sony bought them? All the members left and formed a new/third party company.