By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - Round 21

Slimebeast said:

I am so disappointed, I'm not even nominated. At least I've been nominated in all the contests in the past (although I never made it past the first round I think).

How many members were nominated into the contest this year? About a hundred? I don't know what I've been doing wrong. I am one of the original members, I am nice to everybody and I love The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I'm trying to be lovable and popular, but the cold and hard truth is that not many people seem to like me.

You should've stayed a 360 fan :D

Though I know how you feel. I wasn't nominated either when I had my most active time.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Slimebeast said:
I am so disappointed, I'm not even nominated. At least I've been nominated in all the contests in the past (although I never made it past the first round I think).

How many members were nominated into the contest this year? A hundred? I don't know what I've been doing wrong. I'm trying to be lovable and popular, but the cold and hard truth is that not many people seem to like me.

Did you check all previous rounds to see if your name is there? If yes, do you know that you won't show up in one of the remaining rounds?

Since this is already round 21 of stage 1, there are more than 100 people in this tournament. Perhaps up to 150 which would mean another nine rounds to go after this one. We had a nomination thread and TruckOSaurus probably also added users who posted a lot in 2012, but might have been forgotten about during the nomination process. It's possible that you are in this tournament, but you better ask the host, because I have honestly no idea.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5039007

Slime got one nomination. I don't think he's in it.

Barozi said:
RolStoppable said:
Slimebeast said:

How many members were nominated into the contest this year? A hundred? I don't know what I've been doing wrong. I'm trying to be lovable and popular, but the cold and hard truth is that not many people seem to like me.

Did you check all previous rounds to see if your name is there? If yes, do you know that you won't show up in one of the remaining rounds?

Since this is already round 21 of stage 1, there are more than 100 people in this tournament. Perhaps up to 150 which would mean another nine rounds to go after this one. We had a nomination thread and TruckOSaurus probably also added users who posted a lot in 2012, but might have been forgotten about during the nomination process. It's possible that you are in this tournament, but you better ask the host, because I have honestly no idea.

Of all people I thought were my friends only one person mentioned me, probably out of pity. That's a personal disaster.

I realize it's not the end of the world but it made me sad. I was very active here until that nomination thread.

Do I sound very selfish?

What a round...

5p - Torillian (He needs more points)
4p - Happy Dolphin (He has enough points)
3p - SethNintendo (calls me Leno when I'm not being funny)
2p - Salnax (writes great threads)
1p - Pineapple (pineapples are deilicious)

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

RolStoppable said:
Barozi said:

That's disappointing. But you are right that he only has to blame himself. He shouldn't have betrayed his fans, now he is paying for it.

How do they pick who enters the first round?

5p - Torillian
4p - HappyD
3p - Salnax
2p - Sethnintendo
1p - Pineapple

Around the Network
amp316 said:
What a round...

5p - Torillian (He needs more points)
4p - Happy Dolphin (He has enough points)
3p - SethNintendo (calls me Leno when I'm not being funny)
2p - Salnax (writes great threads)
1p - Pineapple (pineapples are deilicious)

I'm lazy and don't want to type it out, so put me down for this ranking.

brendude13 said:
RolStoppable said:
Barozi said:

That's disappointing. But you are right that he only has to blame himself. He shouldn't have betrayed his fans, now he is paying for it.

How do they pick who enters the first round?

5p - Torillian
4p - HappyD
3p - Salnax
2p - Sethnintendo
1p - Pineapple

I went by number of nomination votes. There were 202 users with at least 1 nomination vote (that was way too many users) but there were 110 users with at least 2 nomination votes. These are the ones who made it through.

Signature goes here!

Thanks for the votes everybody.  I would vote in the other rounds but

5p - HappyD
4p - Salnax
3p - Torillian
2p - Sethnintendo
1p - Pineapple

No such thing as too many HappyD points.

5p Torillian
4p seth
3p Salnax
2p Pineapple
1p happydolphin because I had a dream that he was being mean to me and I'm paying him back in the real world.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson