By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's the #1 best third party game on Wii? (No last gen ports)

And the winner is...

Monster Hunter Tri 64 35.56%

Goldeneye 007 18 10.00%

Rayman Origins 14 7.78%

Tatsunoko vs Capcom 7 3.89%

No More Heroes 12 6.67%

No More Heroes 2 12 6.67%

Little King's Story 8 4.44%

Other 45 25.00%

Total:180

If we exclude the likes of Resident Evil 4 and Okami from the mix, what single game stands as the best non-Nintendo offering on the system?

Around the Network

Looking at reviews and so on....The answer will most likely end up as The Last Story or Monster Hunter. I just bought it and am about to play it, will repost when I can confirm that it truly is the best 3rd party game on the system.

Edit: I just noticed, why isn't there a poll option of The Last Story?  And don't tell me it's not a third party game, Nintendo only published it, and even that it didn't publish everywhere.  Please add. Thank you ^^.

Goldeneye 007

Just Dance 2

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Monster Hunter FTW

Around the Network

Boom Blox. By a mile.

1:Monster Hunter
2: Rayman Origins

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Silent Hill: Shattered memories

Kororinpa

Fireforgey said:

Edit: I just noticed, why isn't there a poll option of The Last Story?  And don't tell me it's not a third party game, Nintendo only published it, and even that it didn't publish everywhere.  Please add. Thank you ^^.

I was under the impression that it was 1st party since Ninendo owned the IP. Can anyone confirm whether it's technically 1st or 3rd?