By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - BRAWL - MORE INFORMATION LEAKED (STAGES) (CHARACTERS)

*The game i mean

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
HE DOESN'T! HE DOESN'T KNOW!

I don't understand why, when people see a list of players, go "Oh, that's a lot," or "Oh, sweet, Captain Falcon returns!" or anything similar to that.

It's not guaranteed, it's not proven true...it's just a list of text that's worthless unless it's got a series of pictures or videos to fortify it.

yes, those lovely photoshoppedpictures.

and the characters conflict with official stuff.  there are more than 3 third party characters on that list, while the max is 3.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

ok

Fake!!!!!!!!!!

soccerdrew17 said:
BenKenobi88 said:
HE DOESN'T! HE DOESN'T KNOW!

I don't understand why, when people see a list of players, go "Oh, that's a lot," or "Oh, sweet, Captain Falcon returns!" or anything similar to that.

It's not guaranteed, it's not proven true...it's just a list of text that's worthless unless it's got a series of pictures or videos to fortify it.

yes, those lovely photoshoppedpictures.

and the characters conflict with official stuff. there are more than 3 third party characters on that list, while the max is 3.

Yeah, but that statement about a couple more third party characters at most wasn't the most specific statement, and it was made a long time ago...it could have changed from then til now, secretly.

But it's highly unlikely.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Mewtwo IS heavy (it weights 269 lbs.), it's just that it uses its psychic powers to float and levitate too much that it seems light-weight.

The list is fake. There are only supposed to be 3 characters that don't belong to Nintendo, but featured on their consoles (aka Snake and Sonic are known; there's one more).

Doesn't it come out in Japan tomorrow, or in a few days?

We should know all the characters by the end of next week..hopefully.

We'll definitely have the final roster then, right? All we need is someone to get a player's guide and post the roster online.

Can't wait!

__XBrawlX__ said:
Getting sick of all the fake lists of brawl characters!!! Can't we just wait till it gets here to find out??

i agree....

we'lll just have to wait and see!!! 

how cool
you've got Bomberman.. lol

''Hadouken!''