By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is a game series you never touched or actually played (but owned)?

I have a lot of unopened games. I will get around to play them someday. I will!

Around the Network
Lucas-Rio said:
How can you buy a game and not play it? That's absurd.

I could understand if it's a gift but otherwise;...

Because games are cheap and maybe you buy them to play later? And then buy another game to play later... and on and on.

Some people actually collect games and some people buy games to sell them later for profit.

Bullet Storm
Sly Cooper 3
LBP2. Well actually I played it for a few hours and hated it.
Folk Lore. I think that's what it's called.
I have Zelda Skyward Sword. I actually can't wait to play this.
Gravity Rush
Halo 4

I'm tempted to go through my collection of games. I'm sure I have a dozen untouched games.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Own all the DMC's 2 are still unopened.

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

runqvist said:
Lucas-Rio said:

Because games are cheap and maybe you buy them to play later? And then buy another game to play later... and on and on.

Some people actually collect games and some people buy games to sell them later for profit.

For people who are buying their games and refuse the piracy, games are not cheap.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Every single game I own, I've played. Even if it was just a second because it was such a bad game.

Which game do you refer to?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Lucas-Rio said:
runqvist said:
Lucas-Rio said:

For people who are buying their games and refuse the piracy, games are not cheap.

You can get most games for 35€ quite shortly after they have been released. How is that expensive by any means?

well every game i get I play but some I lose interest in after an hour or two namely the Uncharted series.

Valkyria Chronicles. I bought the game more than a year ago as i heard nice things about it and it is semi rare. I haven't got around to playing it yet.

Otakumegane said:
NintendoPie said:
Every single game I own, I've played. Even if it was just a second because it was such a bad game.

Which game do you refer to?

I can't remember exactly, but it did happen once. Right when I got to the first chapter/area/whatever I turned it off.