By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is a game series you never touched or actually played (but owned)?

Currently own jak n daxter collection, never played.

thinking soon to get DMC trilogy, never played any

nor have i ever played tomb raider

and lastly...as a big RPG player...never played FF7...or 8,9,10 or any. except 13

Around the Network

Every game i've bought i've played to some degree so i'll list the games i've bough but played like less than 2 hours:

- Final Fantasy
- Sly Cooper
- Ratchet and Clank
- Metal Gear
- Kingdom Hearts (just bought recently but still)

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

All the games I owned I played. I can't believe you own Castlevania and never played it which game(s) is it.

Demonsouls. some jackass stole it.

I owned a few Pokemon games for a little while before I traded them. They were given to me by a cop. So much time has passed that I can't remember if they were evidence (I hope not!), found property, confiscated, or what.

Around the Network

Bulletstorm, bought it for $5 and just never got around to it.

Every single game I own, I've played. Even if it was just a second because it was such a bad game.

BasilZero said:
Chris Hu said:
All the games I owned I played. I can't believe you own Castlevania and never played it which game(s) is it.

All of the old school ones and some of the GBA/NDS ones.

I think from what I remember I do have Symphony of the night for PS1 but I dont have any of the recent ones or the spinoffs.

I should start playing them XD

Symphony of the Night is very good so are all the ones on the GBA and NDS.  Don't like the ones on the NES that much because I'm not very good at those.  The first one on the SNES is very good also Super Castlevania IV I beat it numerous times.

i think the most important ones are God of War and Devil may cry, i own GoW 1 & 2 and DMC 1,2,3 and i played them to write my reviews and never touched them again, just to give an idea my ''official'' GoW 1 save file is like 3 hours and DMC 3 is 2 hours, those are the only ones i replayed and that's how far i got on my PT's after review, add Resident Evil 4 to that list, the only games i've never touched after my reviews, and the only one i own and never played is Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of memories.

How can you buy a game and not play it? That's absurd.

I could understand if it's a gift but otherwise;...