By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is a game series you never touched or actually played (but owned)?

I play all my games, it would be stupid if I just buy them and not play. I currently have 10 ps3 games in backlog, will play them once I have time.

Around the Network
Lucas-Rio said:
runqvist said:
Lucas-Rio said:
How can you buy a game and not play it? That's absurd.

I could understand if it's a gift but otherwise;...

Because games are cheap and maybe you buy them to play later? And then buy another game to play later... and on and on.

Some people actually collect games and some people buy games to sell them later for profit.

For people who are buying their games and refuse the piracy, games are not cheap.

On sale they are.  If I see a game for $10 or less I am tmepted to buy it and be fine if do not get around to it for 12-18 months because odds of getting cheaper are so low.

dragon quest V DS I own it never tried it and never played any game from the saga and I really want to get involved in but I can't for some reasons I can't I need to finish many games like all the metroid games all the final fantasy games all the metal gears tooo well there are a lot and now I'm playing both New Super Mario Bros U and Assassin's Creed 3 Wii U version and there's many more that I'm hyped for like Naruto Shippuden UN Storm 3, God of War Ascension, The Last of US, Luig's Mansion ....aaahhh ..ther are so manyyyy.

Why would I buy a game that I wouldn't play? Every time I think about buying a game I do some research about it, to make sure it's worth buying.

i play at least half an hour of every game i've owned.
@OP i can't believe you have red dead redemption but haven't played it. Just go play it, an amazing game awaits you

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Just as the topic OP name says!

Anyways for me its:

Owned but havent played
-Castlevania
-Metal Gear Solid
-Wild Arms
-Company of Heroes
-Darksiders
-Dark Souls/Demon Souls
-LittleBigPlanet
-Ratchet and Clank
-Red Dead (Redemption)
-Fire Emblem
-Metroid

Didnt own nor played
-Halo
-Call of Duty
-Doom
-Suikoden
-Grandia

compulsive buyer?

A game that I never touched is "Wild Arms Alter Code f".

Actually I've sent a mail to Media Vision to ask them to release Wild Arms Alter Code f on PSN . Also I've sent 2 tweets to Sony (USA and Japan).

I need your advices to know if I have to send a tweet to Sony Europe.

Nice to meet you :).

You can visit this blog for Zero no Kiseki and Sen no Kiseki guide

http://wajinokiseki.blogspot.be/

NintendoPie said:
Every single game I own, I've played. Even if it was just a second because it was such a bad game.

You and me, we think the same way.

I own demon's souls and dark souls, but have yet to even play one of them.

BasilZero said:

I like collecting...as well and making lists ;x.

But ya I seriously need to start playing the games I have bought years ago XD. I've got N64 and GCN games as well! (Like LOZ Majora's Mask and Tales of Symphonia *-*).

I remember when you were my friend, back before I found out you skipped Suikoden.

Games I own but never played:  MLB The Show 11, Resident Evil 5 Gold, Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom, Bioshock (because I was furious at GFWL at the time).  Also, about half my Steam collection, most old games I've bought on sale.  I've owned and sold CoD:MW, Arkham City, and Assassin's Creed 3 without playing them.