By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem Awakening demo up on eShop!

Also, notice how they ask you for your birthday when you make your char. I have a hunch this is going to factor into your character with battle outcomes in some way. Also, I love how you can attack two times and both of you not occupy the same square. I was under the impression you both had to be on the same square for dual attack, but it's not the case. Strong relationships seem to play a bigger part in this series. Overall, I really like what the direction they took with the game.

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:
also stop being bitches and play on hard when the game comes out :D

hard mode? nah, go for lunatic mode!

I'm loving it. I will most likely buy this day1.

I have 2complains tho. First, all the ''oh, ahh, yes!, hehe'' short noises that come out everytime someone say something is rly annoying.
2nd complain... why the hell does Marth have a woman voice? I know it happen quite frequently that a woman make a guys voice in cartoons, but in the case of Marth it is CLEARLY a woman's voice. I can't take him seriously, every time he talks my brain goes all messed up, it can't understand that such a voice comes from this character, same thing happen when any other characters refers to him as ''he'' I'm like ''wait, what?... oh yeah he's a guy I forgot''

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Metrium said:
I'm loving it. I will most likely buy this day1.

I have 2complains tho. First, all the ''oh, ahh, yes!, hehe'' short noises that come out everytime someone say something is rly annoying.
2nd complain... why the hell does Marth have a woman voice? I know it happen quite frequently that a woman make a guys voice in cartoons, but in the case of Marth it is CLEARLY a woman's voice. I can't take him seriously, every time he talks my brain goes all messed up, it can't understand that such a voice comes from this character, same thing happen when any other characters refers to him as ''he'' I'm like ''wait, what?... oh yeah he's a guy I forgot''

yeah, thats why i'm thinking it's not Marth, but a female.  Also, notice how Colm has the Falchion, that is Marth's royal blade, so he probably come from his royal bloodline.

Played the demo. Marth sounds like a girl, most likely one.

The game is freaking amazing, and can't wait to continue it. The pair system was MUCH needed, especially with harder difficulties.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Around the Network

So far just trying Lunatic mode, and it's surely hard

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

ZaP~ said:
So far just trying Lunatic mode, and it's surely hard

just cleared the prologue on lunatic mode and yet it was difficult

It's not even out :@

The game is awesome. Period.

Soriku said:

Even though I'm going to be a first time FE player, should I play on Classic on Hard mode? I don't know, the idea of characters dying permanently and have to restart if I want them back just seems annoying to me. At the same time though I feel like it'd make the game more strategic, though there is some strategy in, say, strategic suicides too.

Definitely classic; it loses something if you play it on casual. You won't get the same attachment to the characters or care about them as much if they're more expendable; and sitting there seeing an enemy attacking with a ranged weapon you didn't spot and hoping your Mage doesn't die, or underestimating the movement range of a flying unit; is both incredibly frustrating and satisfying.

After all, there's only yourself to blame.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.