Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem Awakening demo up on eShop!

Played the demo. Marth sounds like a girl, most likely one.

The game is freaking amazing, and can't wait to continue it. The pair system was MUCH needed, especially with harder difficulties.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Around the Network

So far just trying Lunatic mode, and it's surely hard

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

ZaP~ said:
So far just trying Lunatic mode, and it's surely hard

just cleared the prologue on lunatic mode and yet it was difficult

RolStoppable said:
Voting for the most hated VGC member of 2013 is now open. My vote goes to Soriku.

What? You still have Pandora's Tower before us.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

It's not even out :@

Around the Network

The game is awesome. Period.

Even though I'm going to be a first time FE player, should I play on Classic on Hard mode? I don't know, the idea of characters dying permanently and have to restart if I want them back just seems annoying to me. At the same time though I feel like it'd make the game more strategic, though there is some strategy in, say, strategic suicides too.

Soriku said:

Even though I'm going to be a first time FE player, should I play on Classic on Hard mode? I don't know, the idea of characters dying permanently and have to restart if I want them back just seems annoying to me. At the same time though I feel like it'd make the game more strategic, though there is some strategy in, say, strategic suicides too.

Definitely classic; it loses something if you play it on casual. You won't get the same attachment to the characters or care about them as much if they're more expendable; and sitting there seeing an enemy attacking with a ranged weapon you didn't spot and hoping your Mage doesn't die, or underestimating the movement range of a flying unit; is both incredibly frustrating and satisfying.

After all, there's only yourself to blame.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Soriku said:

Definitely classic; it loses something if you play it on casual. You won't get the same attachment to the characters or care about them as much if they're more expendable; and sitting there seeing an enemy attacking with a ranged weapon you didn't spot and hoping your Mage doesn't die, or underestimating the movement range of a flying unit; is both incredibly frustrating and satisfying.

After all, there's only yourself to blame.

OK. Any particular tips that you can give me? I'm not sure how well you know about what they've added/changed in this game (especially since you don't have the demo) but I'd imagine some strategies/advisories can carry over between games. I'll give the demo another go soon and see if I can keep everyone alive. I don't know why they lock out Classic mode in this demo though :x

I don't know if I want to download the demo...
I kind of want to be surrpised when I get the game on the fourth...

Have a nice day...