By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Was 911 an inside job?

Was it?

No 109 98.20%

Total:109
wfz said:
While I wouldn't feel comfortable saying with certainty that it was an inside job, there are a lot of things about the attack that just feel unanswered and wrong to me. The two primary ones that come to mind are

1) the extremely low ("impossibly" low) flight path of the plane heading towards the pentagon and subsequent lack of remains.

2) The quickness and ease of which the towers fell, when only their upper floors were hit and on fire. From what I've read, the fire couldn't have even burnt hot enough to melt the material the cores of the building were made out of, let alone let the buildings collapse perfectly straight down within themselves. If you look at other buildings that have exploded and were on fire, they collapse entirely differently (or, most of the time, never collapse). These towers instead collapsed in a fashion that looked identical to planned demolitions.

There's just a lot about it that doesn't make sense to me. I'm not really going to go back and forth arguing about it, though. I will be keeping an eye on this thread.

Pretty much this for me as well, some things seem awfully suspicious, but most of the conspiracy nuts just draw their own conclusions from it and make it even harder to gain any traction for us ever getting these questions answered.

Around the Network
wfz said:
While I wouldn't feel comfortable saying with certainty that it was an inside job, there are a lot of things about the attack that just feel unanswered and wrong to me. The two primary ones that come to mind are

1) the extremely low ("impossibly" low) flight path of the plane heading towards the pentagon and subsequent lack of remains.

2) The quickness and ease of which the towers fell, when only their upper floors were hit and on fire. From what I've read, the fire couldn't have even burnt hot enough to melt the material the cores of the building were made out of, let alone let the buildings collapse perfectly straight down within themselves. If you look at other buildings that have exploded and were on fire, they collapse entirely differently (or, most of the time, never collapse). These towers instead collapsed in a fashion that looked identical to planned demolitions.

There's just a lot about it that doesn't make sense to me. I'm not really going to go back and forth arguing about it, though. I will be keeping an eye on this thread.

And the lack of our fighter jets intercepting the planes also feels a little off IMO.

i don't care honestly. I'm not going to do anything about it, and neither are any of you. (talking about it doesn't count as doing anything). If the government is that competent that they can do something like that everyone's fucked anyways and can't do anything about it unless you're willing to resort to terrorism yourself.

NobleTeam360 said:
wfz said:

And the lack of our fighter jets intercepting the planes also feels a little off IMO.

Well that's just because they were all sent 100's of miles away from NY on an unusually large war game "training" mission the morning of 9/11 so no one could get there in time to be a hero.

chris_wing said:
NobleTeam360 said:
wfz said:

Well that's just because they were all sent 100's of miles away from NY on an unusually large war game "training" mission the morning of 9/11 so no one could get there in time to be a hero.

Yeah it's fishy but the world will never know at least not your average joe/jane.

Around the Network
wfz said:

1) It was not "impossibly" low. A security camera captured the flight and any person with some training could have pulled it off. Subsequently the plane hit multiple light posts along the way damaging one of the engines. Lots of remains exist, it's not like they'd find a whole plane.

2) Jet fuel does not burn hot enough per say to melt steel but it is most certainly hot enough to make it malleable. Considering the force from impact and the weight of the building, there is nothing fishy about it. Also the buildings collapsed nothing like planned demolitions. Show me a single example of a demolition that looks even remotely similar to the twin towers collapsing.

i must say i have many doubts about this, for example the pentagon attack looked absolutely fake, there was no plane at all!!!!

British people can't lie.

100%, absolutely YES high officials within the US government were involved with, if not downright orchastrated 9/11. As somebody who's looked deeply into this subject for nearly a decade, it seems painfully obvious at this point..

I can give you litterally a THOUSAND pieces of evidence that support this, but since I'd rather not spend hours talking about this (lord knows I've spent enough time as it is), I will be kind enough to pin it down to what a feel are a few of the biggest "smoking guns" so to speak:

- Evidence of thermitic material found in the WTC dust. Some of it even ignited when it was tested. This alone should be enough evidence but I will continue for the skeptics out there..

- WTC Towers: The idea of 110 story steel buildings imploding within 10 seconds (the rate of freefall which means, absolutely NO resistance offered, or 10 floors per second), is scientifically impossible. Furthermore, considering there was asymmetrical damage, there is absolutely no way there could be a symmetrical collapse. The 20 floors would simply not be able to smash through all the mass and resistance of the 80 floors below, let alone at the rate of free fall. If the pancake theory (the "official theory" behind the collapse) was correct, there should have been mounds of stacked floors at ground zero, not to mention the 40 - something massive steel core columns still sticking up in the air 1000 feet, yet neither of these happened. Another important note; steel buildings have NEVER in history completely collapsed from fire. There were also pyroclastic dust clouds during collapse, which can only be caused only by explosives and volcanic eruptions.

Here is a picture of just ONE of these huge core columns so you get an idea of how implausible this is:

( 36 inches long, 12 inches wide, 2 inches thick). Again, this is ONE out of 47 columns. And these are just the CORE, never mind the 80 or something exterior columns.

(suddenly the idea of this massive structure coming down in 10 seconds, rate of free-fall seems pretty laughable doesn't it?)

- NORAD standing down: NORAD is in charge of defending our skies and making sure NOTHING out of the ordinary happens up there. There is no reason what so ever for the North American Aerospace Defense Command to stand down on 9/11, unless they were commanded to do so. It is standard procedure at NORAD to intercept a hijacked plane within 5 minutes. In fact in 2000, there were something like 80 intercepts with 100% success rate. In 2001, they mysteriously failed 4 times in a single day. How could this happen? Well, reports are that there were a number of conflicting and overlapping wargame excersices that likely confused those at NORAD and caused the delayed response time.

- The Pentagon: The initial hole, I'm talking before collapse, the INITIAL hole from the impact was reportedly no larger than a two-car garage, with absolutely no imprints from the wings, or engines into the building. It was a small circle, that even a small plane could not fit into. Furthermore, most experienced pilots agree it is impossible to hit the pentagon the way it was supposedly hit, especially without leaving damage on the lawn. The supposed hijacker could also reportedly not even fly a small cessna plane, let alone pull off a maneuver considered impossible in a 757.

- Building 7: Again, a steel reinforced concrete building and yet it completly imploded, symmetrically, at the rate of free-fall, meaning no resistance encountered from the floors below. Mind you, this massive steel structure was not even struck by a plane! Pools of molten steel were also found at the bottom of this structure (in addition to WTC 1 and 2). This is scientifically impossible unless aided by explosives.

* Interesting side note, Barry Jennings, one of the two people to make it out of this building when fires broke out claimed to have been "stepping over bodies."  Days before the NIST report on the collapse of this building, he was found dead.

- Shanksville: Absolutely no identifiable damage from the plane, which seems to have disintegration along with its passangers. Again, scientifically imposible, and never happened before in history. There was also a secondary debris field MILES away from the original impact zone. This would seem imposible unless the plane was shot down. But wait, I thought it wasn't shot down? Well apparently sources claim that officials didn't follow orders when forced to stand down, NORAD had enough and finally shot this plane down.

- Witnesses: A large number of witnesses report hearing, feeling, and even being thrown by explosions. People claimed to have seen walls caving in in the basement, and even needed reconstructive surgery because of the force of the walls hitting them in the face. William Rodriguez, the last man out of WTC, even reported hearing and being pushed upwards by an explosion from the basement, seconds BEFORE the impact of the plane on the top!

If you wish to take the red pill and "tumble further down the rabbit hole" as it were with 9/11. I'd highly reccomend checking out these documentaries, all of which can be found on youtube:

- Loose Change: Final Cut and Loose Change: An American Coup

- Architect Richard Gage: Blueprint for 9/11 Truth presentation and Explosive Evidence documentary

- Terrorstorm and Road to Tyranny by Alex Jones

- 9/11 Mysteries

- Painful Deceptions

- 9/11 Episode of Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory.

- Pilots for 9/11 Truth - World Trade Center Attack

- Zeitgeist, "All the World's a Stage"

that ought to keep you busy ;)

Wasn't there a thread a few days ago where it showed how much the Media in the USA is hiding and doesn't tell?
That its always the bad guy and everything else is pretty fine and better than in Hello Kitty land?
On our channels we sometimes get documentaries about how much the government of the USA is actually lying to the world and in general its public and how much they cover up to keep its "Nice country" image.
Like its done in China for example.

I wouldn't say yes but i wouldn't say no either.
There is definitely something fishy about the whole thing.