By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Frontlines PS3 Cancelled

it wasnt really a big game

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Regarding the PS2 cancellation, maybe they figured that the hardcore gamers aren't buying much PS2 software any more. I don't know if that's the case or not, just putting out a guess.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

The also killed the Juiced and Stuntman franchises.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

NJ5 said:
Regarding the PS2 cancellation, maybe they figured that the hardcore gamers aren't buying much PS2 software any more. I don't know if that's the case or not, just putting out a guess.

it could be because i doubt the hardcore games will still be on ps2 7-8 years later

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Seems obvious. They couldn't cover everything and cut it down to the lowest risk - highest potential gain platforms (360 / PC).

Even as a PS3 owner I can't really blame them. Although I wonder whether even getting those versions out and cutting costs will make much difference. Unless this game gets amazing reviews its hard to imagine it selling vast amounts.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

i heard this is a rumour and NOT true, but that it has been delayed.

* UPDATED*

Frontlines development team has assured the gaming world that this title is not cancelled for the PlayStation 3. It has just been delayed, as usual.

http://www.psu.com/UPDATEDFrontlines--Fuel-of-War-PS3-cancelled-News--a2482-p0.php

dannyphantom105 said:
i heard this is a rumour and NOT true, but that it has been delayed.

T
Frontlines development team has assured the gaming world that this title is not cancelled for the PlayStation 3. It has just been delayed, as usual.

http://www.psu.com/UPDATEDFrontlines--Fuel-of-War-PS3-cancelled-News--a2482-p0.php

That's two days old..

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

ya IGN has confirmed this, Juiced, Stuntman, 2 unannounced games, DAH PS2, and a full game studio is all dead now.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Yeah the PS3 Frontlines is cancelled and Haze has been delayed yet again!

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Is this the end of the PS3!?!?!.... In all serious-ness, I hadn't heard of this game until I read this thread, so no big loss.