By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales: Week 2, 2013 (Jan 07 - Jan 13)

Euphoria14 said:

This works much better.

I think that was actually my Sig for awhile... lol.

Around the Network

NintendoPie said:

This weeks numbers. What did you think I was talking about? :P

lol I thought it was lifetime... sorry

NintendoPie said:
Euphoria14 said:

This works much better.

I think that was actually my Sig for awhile... lol.

Haha. What's better is that that pic was made long before the WiiU sales tanked like they have been. Almost as if the creator had the gift of future sight. 

Between this and the Vita being an oxymoron we will have enough jokes around here to last all of 2013.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

The thing is that the WiiU is such an amazing device, with so much potential. It deserves to have better sales.

benao87 said:
The thing is that the WiiU is such an amazing device, with so much potential. It deserves to have better sales.

Sounds like the same thing many Vita owners say.

Owners of these devices love them, but the general public couldn't care less.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:

Haha. What's better is that that pic was made long before the WiiU sales tanked like they have been. Almost as if the creator had the gift of future sight. 

Between this and the Vita being an oxymoron we will have enough jokes around here to last all of 2013.

I think people made that picture because if you say Wii U really fast it'll start to sound like Emergency Vehicles. Lol... Oh Nintendo.

NintendoPie said:
Euphoria14 said:

I think people made that picture because if you say Wii U really fast it'll start to sound like Emergency Vehicles. Lol... Oh Nintendo.

I know, but it's still so ironic considering how things turned out so far.

Currently playing:

Euphoria14 said:
benao87 said:

Dreamcast too.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:
Euphoria14 said:
benao87 said:

Dreamcast too.

At least I got Powerstone before it went belly up.

Currently playing:

ethomaz said:
The sales are good for PS3 in Japan and with the big releases this year it can match or even surpass last years sales.

My prediction for the year: 1.4 million

It's down nearly 1/3 YoY. 30k/31k last year vs 21k/22k this year. It had a good week in last weeks numbers, although it was down as well. Overall it's down 20% YoY. It will be hard to for the PS3 to match last years sales let alone surpass them.

Vita is also back in the grave and it's YoY numbers are awful as well. Last year it was 18k/15k and this year it is 11k/10k.

3DS is stable from last year and averages about even YoY. Famitsu has slightly higher YoY numbers and MC has slightly lower YoY numbers.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"