By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales: Week 2, 2013 (Jan 07 - Jan 13)

Next week should see another dip...

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

Glad to see the Vita didn't fall to 7k like those earlier numbers showed. Not much better tbh but at least it's in double digits.

Turkish said:
Otakumegane said:
Argh_College said:
Wii U is the new Vita.

But Nintendo stills has Zelda, Pokemon and Mario to work this on.

Vita is kinda weird, they showed their hand and they turned out to be bad games. Nintendo is being super-secretive right now and I'm not sure that's helping. This might be the 1st Nintendo console to have a game not worth buying near launch.

NES-Duck Hunt, SMB SNES-SMW N64-SM64 GC-Melee Wii-Wii Sports WiiU-Random 720p 2D mario released in the same year as NSMB2. Nintendo Land is fun for a while but it gets old quicker than Wii Sports if you've ever played a good Mario Party.

Vita games are bad??? WTF??? What the hell makes you say they're bad?? WHAT game have you played???

I meant their supposed system sellers like CoD or AC, Resistance. They all got mediocre scores. They were in such a rush to release their sellers on the platform that the devs did not have the time to polish the games. Hopefully Ninty doesn't make the same mistake, I'd rather see a lower selling WiiU than a bad SSB or Zelda.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

The 3DS is so close to making 100'000! (Did I do my math right?)

Wii U just needs to build up it's library. Come on, you can do it Nintendo! Announce things early!

NintendoPie said:

10k? I think Famistu said it reach 10k in the last week of December.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
I wonder if this is a trend we'll be seeing for a while. The 3DS and Vita had bad starts as well, but they're handhelds so not unexpected that they'd pick up in Japan (well, one anyway). The WiiU has been slow out of the blocks, but I'd imagine a similar scenario will be seen with the PS4. 720 won't make a dent in Japan anyway.

We shall see.

Under all our doubts watch the NexBox reign victorious in Japan. (Bah, who am I kidding?!)

ethomaz said:
NintendoPie said:

10k? I think Famistu said it reach 10k in the last week of December.

What are you talking about? I don't think the 3DS has ever only sold 10k. (Last year, at least.)

Signalstar said:
Wii U Wii U Wii U

That's the sound of an ambulance coming.

Please do not read too much into this post. I really just wanted to make that joke. Stupid posts are all I have in life. :(

This works much better.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

NintendoPie said:

What are you talking about? I don't think the 3DS has ever only sold 10k. (Last year, at least.)

My mistake... I mean 10 million.

The 100'000 is what?

ethomaz said:

NintendoPie said:

My mistake... I mean 10 million.

The 100'000 is what?

This weeks numbers. What did you think I was talking about? :P