By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
azrm2k said:
Your wii says it comes with a round thing???

http://reviews.cnet.com/i/blog2/20060914/Wii_main_0909-1158254665367-440_330.jpg

I haven't taken geometry for a while but i'm pretty sure that isn't round on the bottom.

Around the Network

Ah clearly there was a circular stand I tossed. My apologies then. Still my WiiSports disc is blue without the things he stated.

Maybe Nintendo changed it later on...... Whatever.

Dam its so freakin fun wii sports rocks, I love tennis and the golf, boxing is my favorite.

mM
leo-j said:
Dam its so freakin fun wii sports rocks, I love tennis and the golf, boxing is my favorite.

Mm-hmm. I'm still not entirely convinced. Why don't you give out your friend code and share a Mii?

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Leo-j, I read a good while (near the end of the summer on here) that you said you had a Wii, sold it because it was boring and then bought a PS3; then I think you started bashing the Wii because it was boring and not fun. I could be wrong, though, because it could be someone else.

EDIT: If you can't connect to Wi-Fi, there's always a Lan cable. I couldn't even pick up Wi-Fi on my Wii, and it was 4 1/2 feet from my wireless router. The Lan cable ROCKS; much faster when updating and I don't lag on the Internet on the Internet Channel.

Around the Network
leo-j said:

LMFAO! I don't believe you at all :) Give us a photo of it, with your name written by it, or just of you holding it.

I never had a wii.

mM
leo-j said:

this proves he doesn't own a wii! boxing sucks and bowling is the best, everyone knows that! LIAR!

and the wiisports disc isn't white with blue people and wiimotes on it. mines just a blue disc that says wiisports :(

He doesn't have one.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

leo-j said:

what happens to a mii after you play a game?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"