By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Your wii says it comes with a round thing???

http://reviews.cnet.com/i/blog2/20060914/Wii_main_0909-1158254665367-440_330.jpg

I haven't taken geometry for a while but i'm pretty sure that isn't round on the bottom.

Around the Network
azrm2k said:
hahahaha

1. wrong!!!!

2. WRONG!!!

3. easy gimme to get right

4. don't remember as i rearranged mine so i'll give that as a maybe...

no, he was right on all of them.

the wii does have a round plate that you attach to the stand. it keeps it from falling over.

azrm2k said:
hahahaha

1. wrong!!!!

2. WRONG!!!

3. easy gimme to get right

4. don't remember as i rearranged mine so i'll give that as a maybe...

The first one is right. There is a clear circular "plate" of sorts that the Wii stand connects to to make sure it doesn't flip over.

As for #2, it's been a while since I've looked at my Wii Sports disc, so I can't comment on it.

Are you smart in any way? Do you own a wii?

He said under the stand, its a round plate you put just incase it falls over.

mM
rocketpig said:
WTF is a Mii Channel? It's been a bit since I sold my Wii but there's no channel by that name, is there?

Or is the alcohol finally crystalizing my brain permanently?

there is a mii channel

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

hes talking about the round platic thing that balances your wii

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

rocketpig said:
azrm2k said:
Ummmm rocket the Mii Channel has always been there. It's where you go make your Miis and watch the parade.

I thought the Mii place/thingy was that icon in the corner. Like I said, it's been awhile since I looked at a Wii menu.

There's the Mii channel and a new Check Mii Out channel. You've been missing out!

supermario128 said:
If you don't own any games for it why does it say you own SMG in your profile?

He just added it a few minutes ago. I looked at his profile as soon as I read the thread title to see if he had any games for it, and he hadn't.

Great now I have to change everything on my router in order to connect my wii, dam its huge hassel, then my ps3 has to reconnected.. Id rather not connect it since I have no games.

mM

I just checked my Wii and if it came with a round plate under the stand I must have tossed it as it isn't there.

As for the Wii Sports disc there are no people on the label or a Wii mote.