By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 will pass 10 million lifetime sold in 2013

Tagged games:

GT5 announced a free DLC for the 2014 Corvette. I was hoping for more tracks, but can't complain about free DLC. Another reason why this game is selling well over a long period of time....

Around the Network
bevochan said:
GT5 announced a free DLC for the 2014 Corvette. I was hoping for more tracks, but can't complain about free DLC. Another reason why this game is selling well over a long period of time....

good marketing too...

SnakeDrake said:
GT5 is one of those games that will still keep on selling even when the PS4 is out.

Especially since GT6 will not be a launch or early launch title for the PS4.  I'm pretty sure that Forza 5 will be released before GT6.

Wow, passing a Halo that was released in like 2 months before? How come the racing genre is so popular in europe :>? IM SWEDISH and i like it, but THIS big?

EDIT: Really makes you think PD should push out a GT6:Prolouge or something...

Chris Hu said:
SnakeDrake said:
GT5 is one of those games that will still keep on selling even when the PS4 is out.

Especially since GT6 will not be a launch or early launch title for the PS4.  I'm pretty sure that Forza 5 will be released before GT6.

They can always release GT6:Prolouge. Easy money.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
Chris Hu said:
SnakeDrake said:

I like the main franchise (own and played all the main titles) but never would buy a Prologue title. 

Shouldn't be that hard considering the amount of support given from PD.
I mean, from tomorow we'll be driving the all new Corvette C7!!!

Chris Hu said:
SnakeDrake said:
Chris Hu said:
SnakeDrake said:

I like the main franchise (own and played all the main titles) but never would buy a Prologue title. 

Well millions would disagree with you, anyways PD has supported GT5 well so you good till the next one. I'm sure it wont be another 5 years, not sure if Sony will spend another 50 mil on the game though.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Mr Puggsly said:
This game can do 10 million. Its dirt cheap and there isn't any other Gran Turismo games to slow it down.

I'm not really a fan but even I picked up a copy just to see what's hype about. Meh...

lost track amount of time gran turismo was re package

Chris Hu said:
SnakeDrake said:

You know this because?