By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pachter says the Wii U optimistically will sell around 40- 45 M units LTD.

NintendoPie said:
ninjablade said:

again logic, big games are shown at least 1 year before they are released.

That's not always the case. Besides, Mario Kart and WindWaker were teased on Nintendo Direct a few day's ago. Mario Kart is said to be playable at E3. That means there is a possibility of it coming out this year.

Plus, their is Wii Fit U. That should grab a few casuals. 

its always almost the case, i suppose mario kart might release this  year, probably a rehash like NSMWu, if they release it this year, go read the we need to talk about wii u sales thread, its looking very bad for nintendo.

Around the Network
ninjablade said:

its always almost the case, i suppose mario kart might release this  year, probably a rehash like NSMWu, if they release it this year, go read the we need to talk about wii u sales thread, its looking very bad for nintendo.

That makes no sense.

I already read that thread. I don't need to read it again.

NintendoPie said:
ninjablade said:

That makes no sense.

I already read that thread. I don't need to read it again.

what i'm saying is show me a big game that's not shown, 1 year before release.

ninjablade said:

1 year+ or what?  Because you're not making that much sense.

MDMAlliance said:
ninjablade said:

ugh ok, my point is big games shown at E3 never get released the same year, mario kart wii was first shown at E3 2007 playable, was released of april 2008, it almost always is a year+ for most games.

Around the Network
ninjablade said:
MDMAlliance said:
ninjablade said:

ugh ok, my point is big games shown at E3 never get released the same year, mario kart wii was first shown at E3 2007 playable, was released of april 2008, it almost always is a year+ for most games.

Shut up guys

ninjablade said:
MDMAlliance said:
ninjablade said:

So this is just for e3 games?   I personally wouldn't know as the first e3 I really watched myself was the 2012 one.  The rest I heard about from others.

MDMAlliance said:
ninjablade said:
MDMAlliance said:
ninjablade said:

So this is just for e3 games?   I personally wouldn't know as the first e3 I really watched myself was the 2012 one.  The rest I heard about from others.

yup big games always are shown at e3 but they never get released that same year, you can name any big gaming franshise and its always the same.

ninjablade said:
yup big games always are shown at e3 but they never get released that same year, you can name any big gaming franshise and its always the same.

Outside of e3, there are many big games that release the same year it was announced.  

MDMAlliance said:
ninjablade said:

Outside of e3, there are many big games that release the same year it was announced.  

Not that i know of.