By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXIII BLOWOUT!!----AMAZING!

And I was so close to being sure the 360 would keep my Wii company.

Around the Network

the game really looks sweet

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

If they wanted us to believe that they werent pre rendered/realtime rendered, you think they would just give one pic with an enemy or a status bar or something. I dont buy these new pics as realtime, but you never know. This game has a year of development left so big thngs can happen.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

CDiablo said:
If they wanted us to believe that they werent pre rendered/realtime rendered, you think they would just give one pic with an enemy or a status bar or something. I dont buy these new pics as realtime, but you never know. This game has a year of development left so big thngs can happen.

they already did that.

here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Maybe it's just an indication of what aesthetic I like, but I think this is completely gorgeous in a way that Killzone and to a lesser extent MGS4 weren't. First thing I've seen that makes me want a more powerful console than a Wii. (Which isn't to say there aren't awesome games on the 360/PS3 - just that the graphics weren't what had me sold).

Around the Network

Those screens remind me of Star Ocean Till The End Of Time... especially the look of the radar.

Good to see this site is still going 

OMG!

These screens are so fucking awesome dude!!!!

I just wet my pants seeing these new characters that I never seen before. These 2 games and MGS4 is my must-have titles for the PS3 automatically!!!!!

whats up with people wetting their pants? XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:

whats up with people wetting their pants? XD

by the looks of the red head, I don't think its wee :D

This game looks incredible, but when will be able to sleep