By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you play pokemon still and how old are you?

Do you still play pokemon? If o how old are you?

No 46 18.25%

10-13 4 1.59%

14-17 26 10.32%

17-21 65 25.79%

22-26 64 25.40%

27-31 28 11.11%

32-35 3 1.19%

36 or older 6 2.38%

Total:242

I always hear about people playing pokemon regardless of how old they are so i was wondering how old you are and if you still play pokemon?  Me I'm 21 and love Pokemon to this day.  People love me in real life and Ill tell anyone Im still a pokemon fan XD

Around the Network

I'm 14 and I still like Pokemon.

...But I guess most 14 year olds still somewhat like Pokemon. (Especially 11-13 year olds.)

I'm 20 years old, and I still play pokemon. I started with Yellow. A while later I got my hands on Red, then I had a pokemon drought until Ruby/Sapphire. The game was probably out for 6 months before I got it. Then I got Pokemon White a few months ago.

18, i first knew it by the anime, started with Ruby but had the pleasure to play older versions later on, love pokemon :D

18 and I still play Pokemon. I didn't play a whole lot of Gen 5 compared to the other gens but here's to hoping Gen 6 will receive all the love from me.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

I'm 17 and the majority of my friends (around the same age) are even more into Pokemon than I am.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

21 - hell yeeehhhhhhhhhh! Though I play at home in secrecy :P

zero129 said:
Its the Cartoons that has made Pokemon seem kiddy to most people instead of seeing the games as a very good JRPG and game in its own rights.

I have not played Pokemon in years but i plan on picking up Pokemon X or Y.

That reminds me, I used to watch as many pokemon movies as I could, regardless of how silly they were.  My addiction to them stemmed from my inability to play the games (my first system I owned was the 3DS, so I only got my games through other means previously).

I play it sometimes but i don't consider myself a fan. I'm 21yo

I played pokemon, and watched its first animated series when I was 16 I think, but that was almost 11 years ago. So, no not anymore.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5