By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If GG, MM, Suckerpunch, and ND don't have PS4 launch titles, will you still get PS4 this year?

Would you buy in 2013?

yes 90 58.82%

no 63 41.18%

Total:153
M.U.G.E.N said:
CGI-Quality said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
CGI-Quality said:

To be perfectly frank, I can understand the praise for Among Thieves, but was one of the few that initially thought it was praised a touch more than it should have been. However, I fully backed Uncharted 3's positive reception because I actually got to know Drake (despite the obviously open-ended, unanswered questions). Of course, the significantly better visuals didn't hurt, either.

both had their strengths I think. One major area where UC2 was better than UC3 were the enemies. We had no one as good as Eddy Raja or Flynn. Talbot had a lot of issues and Marlowe was...well I dunno :S I feel like I don't even know her (maybe a prologue game could shed some more light on her). Another thing wa, looking back now..I can't find a fault in the way they told the story..it was just perfect imho. Extremely polished sp campaign.

One of the best things about UC3 was the more focus on drake as individual....I absolutely adored the young drake level to the point I hope for a vita game JUST as the young drake. Visuals were definitely better as well. The desert and shipyard levels were amazing. The MP was just bonkers to the point I had to tell myself I need to try some other MP for a change to get away from it lol 

Now we're getting somewhwere. I definitely agree on the enemies. Raja is a legend and Lazaravich is probably as menacing as I've experienced from a boss this gen (save for maybe General Raam, Liquid, and King Bohan).

I know some people hate the final boss battle of UC3 but man do I love it. It was menacing and overall just crazy. I was running like a madman lol Best final boss fight so far in the series I think

speaking of which maybe I should make a thread asking who people think the best enemies in this gens PS Exclusives :D

Do it, it'd be really interesting...

On topic, I'd certainly buy the PS4 day 1 if there were any ND or SP game.  And probably even for the rumoured fantasy RPG by Guerilla. Not for Killzone 4, though.