By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - which brawl character do you plan on using?

Marth
If he is not available then possibly Ike. Basically a swordfighter who specializes in close quarter combat.

Proud owner of the following gaming devices:

PC, XBox 360, Wii, PS2, DS, PS3

Around the Network

the one I always used samus, but I would love to try pokemon trainer and snake, and can't forget about metaknight

This is like those threads asking which class you're going to play in TF2. My answer is the same for both questions: All of them.  Why would you only want to play 1/30 (ish, depends how many characters there are) of the game?

I think that I am going to main...

<----- That guy

ClaudeLv250 said:
Marth.

Don't hate me.

I had a dream I was using Pit last night, so I'll try him out too. Samus and Link are my other mains besides Marth...

Haha wow now people are dreaming of smash brothers brawl, priceless!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Zelda!!!

<------

ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!

Who will I try first; Pikmin and Olimar.

In a perfect world I would have a large room full of wii owners, t.v.s, and copies of brawl. In this room the collective mass would each be using a different character, and playing different modes with different characters. We would have so much brawl going on at once, and it would be glorious.

TODOS, pero para empezar, voy a usar a Kirby, pero el SSBB es la ley!!!!!!!!!!!!

My main early on in SSB64 and Melee was Link (havn't used him in AGES), but then started using Sheik as my main and im sure it will stay that way.

Then my 2nd most used character will be Marth (since he's my 2nd character in melee), if he's not in then PROBABLY Ike.

And third Pikachu (always the 3rd character i pick to fight anyone with, dont know why just like using him).

looking forward to playing online and fight random people, not many people i know are much of a challange (except ArtofAngels, back in the day he was the only person that could beat me MOST the time).

Boo!

I just know they put him in, if not it's a wasted opportunity.

This is the list of 10 characters in order of less to greatest amount of time I want to spend playing them:

10. Link

9. Peach

8. Donkey Kong

7. Zelda/Sheik

6.Pokemon Trainer (lets just Skip the BS and call him Ash PT? That sounds so lame they should've just named him Ash and be done with it thax you )

5. Samus (+ that Zero suit, finally she's like Zelda now with two fighting styles)

4. Caption Falcon ( same as Boo don't see why he won't be in as well)

3. Sonic ( I really been waiting for this since that horrible egm joke)

2. Mario or Luigi (I can't decide which one would I like to play as more, I guess I'm more leaning to Luigi more since he's more of a mystery)

And now for my # 1. Fighter...... It has to be JIGGLY- J/k lol hell no.

# 1. for real this time is...... Snake ( I admit it I am a sucker for hype but who isn't?). I really want to see how he fits in the mix.

Well that's my list right now I just want the game to come out before all the extras/characters/modes get leaked from Japan ;_;* that would be the most scariest of all things to happen to this game*

Edit: I'm not post another comment cus' I'm at 199 I want to make the next one special or atleast make a new thread.