By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - which brawl character do you plan on using?

^He is not Ash. His name is Petey. Why? Because his initials are PT. >_>;

Around the Network

I mostly just choose a random character in Melee. When playing competitively (ie. against my one and only arch-nemesis), I tend to use Mr. Game&Watch, because he's the best damn character ever.

I'll probably keep with the same tradition when Brawl comes out, but possibly have to look for a new favorite if Mr. G&W doesn't make it. So far Meta Knight and Pokeyman Trainer look interesting.

Im thinking either Diddy or Pokemon Trainer but you cant really decide until youv played the game for a few weeks or so.

Ness, Lucas, Princess Zelda/Sheik

I'm not a fanboy, I just try to tip the balance in favor of logic and common sense.

Shade said:

Boo!

I just know they put him in, if not it's a wasted opportunity.

This is the list of 10 characters in order of less to greatest amount of time I want to spend playing them:

10. Link

9. Peach

8. Donkey Kong

7. Zelda/Sheik

6.Pokemon Trainer (lets just Skip the BS and call him Ash PT? That sounds so lame they should've just named him Ash and be done with it thax you )

5. Samus (+ that Zero suit, finally she's like Zelda now with two fighting styles)

4. Caption Falcon ( same as Boo don't see why he won't be in as well)

3. Sonic ( I really been waiting for this since that horrible egm joke)

2. Mario or Luigi (I can't decide which one would I like to play as more, I guess I'm more leaning to Luigi more since he's more of a mystery)

And now for my # 1. Fighter...... It has to be JIGGLY- J/k lol hell no.

# 1. for real this time is...... Snake ( I admit it I am a sucker for hype but who isn't?). I really want to see how he fits in the mix.

Well that's my list right now I just want the game to come out before all the extras/characters/modes get leaked from Japan ;_;* that would be the most scariest of all things to happen to this game*

Edit: I'm not post another comment cus' I'm at 199 I want to make the next one special or atleast make a new thread.

dont mess with jiggly, cuz he will mess with u:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HPY3pVY609k&feature=related

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Around the Network

Sonic first, but I will be a diehard Pikachu user forever.

I look forward to play as Kirby just to have the pleasure of cooking my opponents in that cauldron.

Sheik and Zelda. Though I'll probably give every character a try, they are just my mains.

I used a couple in Melee, but I ended up getting the most comfortable with Falco. I'd really like to try to do well with Snake, but I'd like to check out Falco if he's in Brawl (since I have no idea who's in the roster).

Probably Ike or Metaknight. In Melee my main man was Roy, but he'll be gone. And if Kirby isnt a wimp like in melee, then Ill play with him.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!