By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Pokemon Z a WiiU game?

We all know they always make a 3rd pokemon game eventually and I know this is doubtful but hear me out.

X and Y is longitude and latitude. Which is Horizonal and Vertical correct.  This signifies the change in the series.  One meaning top down view while the other....>Do you see where I'm going with this?

But wait isn't their a third dimension?  Yes you are right.  It would be Z which means forward/backward. From the sounds of it looking forward to the TV and then back at the gamepad......Yes a long shot but I wanted to hear your guys opinions on it.

EDIT:  just so you know I'd prefer it to stay on handhelds as i dont think pokemon works on home consoles besides Pokemon Snap.

Around the Network

Wouldn't that be more likely to be called...Pokemon U?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Mind Blown!

OT: I think they'll make it a handheld game, or maybe they'll release a sequel pair like they did with black and white, pretty sure I read an article recently where they said that the main pokemon series would always be handheld. Though a wiiu pokemon title is bound to happen sooner or later.

X and Y sound like chromosomes to me.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Why Pokémon Z will actually be released for the 3DS: It features an actual 3D screen.

:P

Edit: Also what Basil said.

Around the Network

no it will go to 3DS to complete the 3D that the XY+Z represent

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I have to look this up but hasn't the 3DS like, 3 dimensions? Like, 3 stereoscopic dimensions?

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

BasilZero said:
XY = 3DS game
Z = 3DS game
U = Wii-U game

yeah i agree...

after a year... pokemon z will come out to tie those two like all generation (except 5th)

then a U one with come out to support wii u

No it will stay on the 3DS to keep it relevant.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

I was really hoping the Pokemon announcement was for the Wii U. Desperately waiting for a game that will make me (or more realistically one of my flatmates) get one

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89