By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 720 Specs: Eight-core CPU, 8 GB RAM, Windows 8 Kernel?

DieAppleDie said:

ninjablade said:

DieAppleDie said:
if true it will be Msofts last console....it would be a very bad move imo

why? 

because it wont sell

they will sell it with a 2 year subscription plan for 249.99 and 399-449$  reguler price.

Around the Network

i like this rumor.

ninjablade said:
DieAppleDie said:

ninjablade said:

DieAppleDie said:

why? 

because it wont sell

they will sell it with a 2 year subscription plan for 249.99 and 399-449$  reguler price.

For gamers that's fine, but non-gamers won't jump into the contract and as this gen has shown companies can't be successful with the hardcore gamers only.

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:
ninjablade said:
DieAppleDie said:

ninjablade said:

DieAppleDie said:

why? 

because it wont sell

For gamers that's fine, but non-gamers won't jump into the contract and as this gen has shown companies can't be successful with the hardcore gamers only.

wii sold tons at 250$ and lowering the price never gave it a huge boost, remember the first year they only really need the hardcore to buy there system.

ninjablade said:
osed125 said:
ninjablade said:
DieAppleDie said:

ninjablade said:

DieAppleDie said:

why? 

because it wont sell

wii sold tons at 250$ and lowering the price never gave it a huge boost, remember the first year they only really need the hardcore to buy there system.

What I'm saying is that non-gamers won't jump into the subscription program no matter the price. Like I said many times before unless the console offers a ton more things than just pure gaming the contract base model won't work. 

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
ninjablade said:
Conegamer said:
Doesn't seem logical (or cheap) to use all that on one console...

its seems they will be taking a 100$ loss on each console sold at 399$ but remember they will be doing the cell phone plan type of deal, its the right thing to do, just cause the wii changed that for one generation doesnt mean it will become the norm, just watch the wii u be a colossal failure.

I fear you may actually be serious here. This is what concerns me.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

DieAppleDie said:

Was the 360 MS's last console ?

If not then I don't see why this one should be since it's equally advanced as the 360 in 2005.

All that power (For a console) and all you are going to get are re hashes like Call of Duty 10 or Halo 13, it's starting to sound like a series of Jaws movies now, pretty dire

"...the best way to prepare [to be a programmer] is to write programs, and to study great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and fished out listings of their operating system." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

"Hey, Steve, just because you broke into Xerox's house before I did and took the TV doesn't mean I can't go in later and take the stereo." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

Bill Gates had Mac prototypes to work from, and he was known to be obsessed with trying to make Windows as good as SAND (Steve's Amazing New Device), as a Microsoft exec named it. It was the Mac that Microsoft took for its blueprint on how to make a GUI.

""Windows [n.] - A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition.""

Bladeforce said:
All that power (For a console) and all you are going to get are re hashes like Call of Duty 10 or Halo 13, it's starting to sound like a series of Jaws movies now, pretty dire

Thats rich coming from someone with a Mario avatar.

Bladeforce said:

LOL, yes what are you looking forward, take away mario and zelda, and what do you have with wii u, no third party support and last gen graphics, atleast on the new xbox  we will get every single third party game with amazing graphics, not mention halo5, forza5 and gears of war 4 which will all be amazing games.