4.5M 65 16.75%

5M 68 17.53%

5.5M 35 9.02%

6.5m 41 10.57%

7m 51 13.14%

Other 16 4.12%

Total:388
JustThatGamer said:

The biggest PS3 exclusive of 2013 is NOT The Last of Us by a long shot. 

God of War III which wasn't mass bundled is still much more popular than all of the Uncharted games that depend on mass bundling for sales, The Last of Us won't be bundled as much as Uncharted so it won't 'sell' nearly as well.

The Last of Us will sell = 650K first week and 3.75 million lifetime. If it is bundled Uncharted style then 4.5 million lifetime. 

Why didn't you reply the last time I refuted this?

And why are you so emphatically anti-Uncharted? lol

you also said uncharted games depend on mass bundling, but say uncharted style bundling will account for only 750k sales of TLOU's 4.5m sales? 

I will also bet you TLOU outsells GOWA if you're up for it (if you're man enough), not neccesarily because I think it will, but it would just be fun to see you eat your words if it does.

Around the Network
JustThatGamer said:

God of War III which wasn't mass bundled is still much more popular than all of the Uncharted games that depend on mass bundling for sales, The Last of Us won't be bundled as much as Uncharted so it won't 'sell' nearly as well.

The Last of Us will sell = 650K first week and 3.75 million lifetime. If it is bundled Uncharted style then 4.5 million lifetime. 

Bet time.

The Last of Us will outsell God of War Ascension this year (bet is void if either game gets pushed back).

JustThatGamer said:

Dude Uncharted and God of War are on the same console why so much hate is it because Drake is the ps3's mascot and Kratos is standing in the shadows?

zuvuyeay said:
i'm sure we have given these before,maybe a cgi thread we'll have to dug it out

cgi closed the official thread and replaced it with betond the last f us.

i'm hoping for 500k first wk and more then 2m life time, so 10m. i'm also hoping the last of us gets pushed back to a Nov. release.

I choose 5 million in the poll but forgot that SW and HW will drop significantly this year. So I would have to say 3.5-4.0 million.

Around the Network

Personally I think God of War is a much better game than Uncharted but their are similar in terms of how they play.

Your poll is terrible.

2-3m lifetime imo.

jeeze again with the GOW propaganda.

Hope its sales good.

Jay520 said:
Your poll is terrible.

2-3m lifetime imo.

Well people are diffrent so they have diffrent predictions