4.5M 65 16.75%

5M 68 17.53%

5.5M 35 9.02%

6.5m 41 10.57%

7m 51 13.14%

Other 16 4.12%

Total:388
pezus said:
3.5-4.5m. I have to lol at Justthatgamer...each time he has to bring up this stupid "rivalry".

Some people have a reputation to maintain.

Around the Network

3m at most would be my prediction for a number of reasons. That is great for a new IP, but it wont reach higher because Next gen consoles will shorten it's life. Anybody who voted 7 million i'd love to hear what they have to say lol

Day 1 buy for me, cant wait. Easily my most hyped game a long with Pokemon XY

Wander_ said:
Jay520 said:
Your poll is terrible.

2-3m lifetime imo.

Well people are diffrent so they have diffrent predictions

And what about people who think it'll sell less than 2.5m? Why are they left with an other category? How would you know if that category meant below 2.5m or over 7m?

JayWood2010 said:
3m at most would be my prediction for a number of reasons. That is great for a new IP, but it wont reach higher because Next gen consoles will shorten it's life. Anybody who voted 7 million i'd love to hear what they have to say lol

Unbiased review by JayWood incoming . Yea 7 million is quite out there. 

JustThatGamer said:

The biggest PS3 exclusive of 2013 is NOT The Last of Us by a long shot. 

God of War III which wasn't mass bundled is still much more popular than all of the Uncharted games that depend on mass bundling for sales, The Last of Us won't be bundled as much as Uncharted so it won't 'sell' nearly as well.

The Last of Us will sell = 650K first week and 3.75 million lifetime. If it is bundled Uncharted style then 4.5 million lifetime. 

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Why did he get banned for this comment?  I'm not saying I agree with him or that he seems to be so anti-uncharted but I'm just a little curious to why he got banned.  I tried looking at his profile but it wont let me look.

Around the Network
pezus said:
green_sky said:
JayWood2010 said:

Unbiased review by JayWood incoming . Yea 7 million is quite out there. 

Hey, maybe some people just think it will match Uncharted 3 ;-O

I wish it would, but it's life will be too short considering the next gen consoles.  If it did that that would be great XD

And hey, I will still rate it fairly.  If it gets a 11/10 though, so be it :P

JayWood2010 said:
JustThatGamer said:

God of War III which wasn't mass bundled is still much more popular than all of the Uncharted games that depend on mass bundling for sales, The Last of Us won't be bundled as much as Uncharted so it won't 'sell' nearly as well.

The Last of Us will sell = 650K first week and 3.75 million lifetime. If it is bundled Uncharted style then 4.5 million lifetime. 

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Why did he get banned for this comment?  I'm not saying I agree with him or that he seems to be so anti-uncharted but I'm just a little curious to why he got banned.  I tried looking at his profile but it wont let me look.

Because he's baiting.

pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:
JustThatGamer said:

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Probably because it's off-topic and he can't seem to write a comment in a ND thread without including a GoW propaganda speech. I'm a huge GoW fan, and even I'm annoyed.

ahhh i see lol  I dont know why it wont let me see his profile. Did they change that feature where you can view banned users?  

Jay520 said:
Wander_ said:
Jay520 said:
Your poll is terrible.

2-3m lifetime imo.

Well people are diffrent so they have diffrent predictions

And what about people who think it'll sell less than 2.5m? Why are they left with an other category? How would you know if that category meant below 2.5m or over 7m?

Because it's a NAUGHTYDOG game it will surprise you just like uncharted did, i had to punch my self to write 2.5 if i could i would make it only 5m & above

3-4 Million lifetime. Depending on how much bundling it will get. So late in the gen i dont expect it to do 5 million ( only if PS4 can play PS3 games too, than it has a chance)