6.5m 41 10.57%

7m 51 13.14%

Other 16 4.12%

Total:388

3.669.782 :)

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
Wander_ said:

Don't be a party pooper, there's alot of new members here that i would love to hear their thoughts

well sure that's fair enough,i can read your posts though,no more party pooping from you now

I am not a party pooper im always neutral,I only go off when SomeOne iNsults mY beloved ones.

4 million IMO. Sales will be similar to Unchated Drake's Fortune.

2~3M is good for a new IP. I think...

400K Opening.
No less than 3m lifetime

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I voted 5 mil Lifetime if the PS4 comes with a dongle for backwards compatibility with Ps3 games, I think that would help the legs of this game. If not able to play on a ps4 I would say 3.5 million, but they still havent released any details on MP which also will have an effect on sales I think. Also, I think it does 600-700k FW

Conegamer said:
2.8mil LT, 550k FW (Worldwide)

It's probably going to get near that in pre-orders... I'm gonna say 726k FW, 3.58m LT

you're poll options are a bit optimistic. as it is a new IP there is no guarantee it makes it to 2.5M even if the game is amazing and make by a dev with an amazing rep.

i don't think sony will give this the marketing it deserves and therefore i think about 2 M-ish.

2-3 million on first year.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
kitler53 said:
you're poll options are a bit optimistic. as it is a new IP there is no guarantee it makes it to 2.5M even if the game is amazing and make by a dev with an amazing rep.

i don't think sony will give this the marketing it deserves and therefore i think about 2 M-ish.

Sony spent 5 Dollars marketing Uncharted 2 and look where it's at. Amazing is'nt it