By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: Wii U to dominate & PS4 to fall behind - Jan. 2013

The PS4 is going to sell less then 90,000 a week, and lower.

The PS4 sells have peaked for 2014, or at least until Destiny release and/or November/December holiday.

Can everyone here just admit that reality, or will you choose denial?

And can everyone here also admit the reality of the PS4 never outselling the 3DS?
The 3DS will get its major price drop before the PS4, and is getting a small number of system sellers this holiday.

Around the Network

3ds will be replaced years before the ps4, the 3ds has no chance to win lifetime.

And I love my 3ds and don't own a ps4, but get real.

And let's face the fact that the Wii U will always have better LTd sells then Xbox ONE.
Let alone, that the 3DS will have the most LTD of any current Gen system.

I will continue this debate on a more relevant thread that was created today.

Kaizar said:
The PS4 is going to sell less then 90,000 a week, and lower.

The PS4 sells have peaked for 2014, or at least until Destiny release and/or November/December holiday.

Can everyone here just admit that reality, or will you choose denial?

And can everyone here also admit the reality of the PS4 never outselling the 3DS?
The 3DS will get its major price drop before the PS4, and is getting a small number of system sellers this holiday.

What does the 3DS have to do with this thread though? That's what I am not getting. And you truly beleive that the PS4 will sell 90,000 or less every week until Destiny and the Holidays? Sorry that's just not true and my guess is the PS4 will peak this Holiday or sometime next year. Anyway why are you so stuck on the 3DS in THIS thread anyway? I don't even remeber seeing anyone other than you say anything about the 3DS in this thread. And why are you comparing it to a home console anyway? I just don't get what your agenda here is....

Is it to divert attention away from how bad the Wii U is seeling or something? I don't get it why do you keep bringing up the 3DS?

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
TheBlackNaruto said:

I don't get it why do you keep bringing up the 3DS?

It's Kaizar

*Sound Of Rain said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

It's Kaizar

I will have to go with that lol. Because the guy is confusing me.....maybe he does this out of boredom? Who knows lol

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

TheBlackNaruto said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

It's Kaizar

I will have to go with that lol. Because the guy is confusing me.....maybe he does this out of boredom? Who knows lol

Bolded why.

Now can we all admit that the Xbox ONE will be the worst selling home console. And at the PS Vita will be the worst selling system, and that the 3DS will be the best selling system of this Gen's Systems?

Just 3 simple points I'm trying to make: X1 & Vita & 3DS.

It's going to be fun when the summer is over here.