By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pro-Playstation bias is seen in posts in this forum...

kowenicki said:

PS3 fans are celebrating end of gen victories. They no longer want to align launches, they dont want to compare lifetime with Wii and they have an easy target; The Wiiu. But never fear, it will be a shot phenomenon when they realise the PS3 sales are in rapid decline. They get very excited about any success and get a bit irrational in their predictions and celebrations for a little while. Some of them think the Ps3 sales will be up this year or flat. Its quite amusing really.

Says the man who counts the days to when he can either create or post in the thread about the 360 passing the Wii in the UK and US.  Of course, I doubt you'll mention the Wii has been dying quickly for 2 years now, as well as the fact that its successor has already been launched.  The victory in the US might also have to wait til the NeXbox is already here.  It also took the 360 a year more to reach those milestones.  Talk about your end of gen victories. 

Around the Network

Am I the only one who can't understand the OP?

Jay520 said:

Sony fans are bad.

Within the last week we have learned:

Sony fans run this site.

Mods are biased against MS fans and lenient to Sony fans.

Sony fans unfairly compare PS3 to WiiU, even though they share numerous titles and we have had numerous comparisons between them since long before WiiU launch.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

kowenicki said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
kowenicki said:
Hang on. I know what it is.

Its pent up frustration at the dire Vita situation and they are just deflecting the worst console launch of the last 3 gens.

here's some info for you: those who actually have the vita..are having a blast :D we really don't care about the nay sayers..cuz if we did we would sound gloomy just like you!

now tell me what's bothering you kow...issues with the xbox? it's sales? games? nokia? win08? what exactly is going on? Let us help analyze you and then use that to overly generalize on all xbox users on this site. talk to us

just like the WiiU owners.

doesnt alter the fact that vita sales are the worst we have known for years.

So? I'm sure they are kow. Unlike you I never said they have pent up issues or anything lol as long as they get the games they should be happy

and unless you are a stock holder, games is all that should matter to you...the quality of the gaming community you have to play those with is what matters....vita sales have not made me nor anyone not enjoy it! The hardware has no issues, software is solid (I'm still catching up) and some good stuff on the way too. Read above, Euphoria explained it really well

See it's rather telling in the way you bring up the vita in a thread that has nothing to do with it..then focus on the sales. Did you expect to get a rise from it or something? :D Sorry to break it to ya bud but vita doom and gloom threads have been a past time of vgs for a while now. The vita community don't really care

So here's my question again to you..what's bothering you so much to get all worked up? We already established that the aligned years argument from ps3 owners have REALLY bugged ya for years...what else kow..talk to us

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I think that people don't see 360 on the same league as Nintendo's or Playstation's. Two giants should be compared. Give 360 another successful gen, and you see they compare 360 as well.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:

I sorta read it.  I just came here because I knew who either wrote it or would be one of the first ones to post in it.  And I had a good giggle when I was proven right.  But yea, just another member saying we shouldn't be allowed to compare the sales of certain things.  You know, on a sales site.

STFU all of you! I've had enough!

You should all live in fear of the day when I am entrusted with admin powers! I will crush all those who have been constantly bickering and corporate cheering. Don't think I will forget! I know all of you by heart.

My ban-hammer will descend upon you with the force of a thousand and one suns. I will tear into the very fiber of the internet and permanently banish you from its' use. You shall never again feel the joy of web-surfing.

Heed my warning, fools and fear me, for the day is coming. It will be upon us soon and unless you change, then nothing, and I mean NOTHING, will protect you from my terrible wrath.

Kowenicki bought a wiiU so defends its poor sale with his life. Someone should gift him a Vita so he will stop complaining about its sale too :) .

babuks said:
Kowenicki bought a wiiU so defends its poor sale with his life. Someone should gift him a Vita so he will stop complaining about its sale too :) .

I believe he passed on getting the WiiU actually.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Why is the PS3 and it's users always put to trial on forums? If there is any bias, it's with the anti-Sony and anti-PS brand people, always looking for something to argue about how the PS3 is the most inferior product to ever grace the gaming industry.