By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which of these video game characters seem the most gay to you?

Tagged games:

Well?

Tails 16 10.32%

Link 21 13.55%

Nathan Drake 21 13.55%

Master Chief 20 12.90%

Dom 2 1.29%

Tingle 40 25.81%

Lara Croft 5 3.23%

Pikachu 7 4.52%

Luigi 9 5.81%

Kratos 14 9.03%

Total:155

Luigi has a pink costume in SSBB, so yeah...

Around the Network

Pikachu it is so gay!

None of those.

This one:

Player2 said:

None of those.

This one:

Kuja fanart?

Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
Master Chief because he didn't do Cortana at the end of Halo 4 when he had a chance. Bitch wanted his dick as well.

OMFG LMFAO.

Yay!!!

Around the Network
KHlover said:
Player2 said:

None of those.

This one:

(Kuja pic)

Kuja fanart?

Actually it's the official artwork from Yoshitaka Amano.

Player2 said:
KHlover said:
Player2 said:

None of those.

This one:

(Kuja pic)

Kuja fanart?

Actually it's the official artwork from Yoshitaka Amano.

I always find it ridiculous how gay people try to convince themselves that some book or game character is actually gay. What do you do it for? To make yourself feel better about yourself? It's plain stupid, cause you know - these characters don't exist anyway. And even more, as this topic shows - you see every single character to be gay :P Even Kratos, who's been shagging women in his games... Ridiculous.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:
I always find it ridiculous how gay people try to convince themselves that some book or game character is actually gay. What do you do it for? To make yourself feel better about yourself? It's plain stupid, cause you know - these characters don't exist anyway. And even more, as this topic shows - you see every single character to be gay :P Even Kratos, who's been shagging women in his games... Ridiculous.

Dude...those weren't women...

Scisca said:

Kratos is obviously gay. Look how he clothes himself. When he "shags" women, he doesn't feel anything. He just does it to hide his true identity. He can't do it with Zeus because the player is always watching him, expecting him to be a male role model. That's why he is so angry. 

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.