By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DmC Reviews Thread

Tagged games:

I imagine all the F bombs raise those review scores. It instantly becomes cooler by todays review standards.

The game is good, but its not 9/10 good. I prefered the gameplay and graphics on DMC4.

Around the Network
Nem said:
I imagine all the F bombs raise those review scores. It instantly becomes cooler by todays review standards.

The game is good, but its not 9/10 good. I prefered the gameplay and graphics on DMC4.

You have already played it? Did you pre-order it? I did too but haven´t got it yet

AndrewWK said:
Nem said:

You have already played it? Did you pre-order it? I did too but haven´t got it yet

Based on the demo. If you notice i only metioned gameplay, graphics and some of the sound i suppose.

Nem said:
AndrewWK said:
Nem said:

Based on the demo. If you notice i only metioned gameplay, graphics and some of the sound i suppose.

Well you have mentioned several F bombs and I can´t remeber that many from the demo. And a demo is always a tricky thing. Just play the Demo of Sleeping Dogs and you will think what a boring piece of shit. And if you get the game you will see it has almost nothing to do with the demo.

Is that an 89%? Piece of shit, confirmed.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
Dante has black hair, and people with black hair are evil. They should get hanged and have no permission to be on a BoxArt. Booh Black Hair Booh.

You still think is about the hair? oh boy.

Rafux said:
AndrewWK said:
Dante has black hair, and people with black hair are evil. They should get hanged and have no permission to be on a BoxArt. Booh Black Hair Booh.

Of course I do. Black Hair make Dante look like a faggot and an emo a faggy emo and black Hair. This destroy all Dante is. A Guy with long I mean not really long but they are not short white hair (or grey)

AndrewWK said:
Rafux said:
AndrewWK said:

Of course I do. Black Hair make Dante look like a faggot and an emo a faggy emo and black Hair. This destroy all Dante is. A Guy with long I mean not really long but they are not short white hair (or grey)

VS   

I don't see the resemblance.

Signature goes here!

AndrewWK said:
Rafux said:
AndrewWK said:

Now you're just making fun of people and not putting yourself in a very nice light while you're at it. Just stop.

4 ≈ One

hmmm had no interest in this whatsoever but after looking at these first scores and the GT video below, they make me consider it:

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/799g5d/dmc--devil-may-cry-hit-points----latter-day-saints