By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Important new Pokemon announcement on January 8 (Pokemon Gen 6?)

I hope this P-Direct will also show some news of the new Mystery Dungeon. Despite that, my hype can't lower anymore!

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network

I also have to say that considering that this "mystery" will be announced tomorrow in Japan, Europe and probably North America, I can say without a doubt that this "mystery" will see a worldwide release this year.

This P-Direct will also be on show simultaneous with the European one.

I dont think they would hype up a spinoff as much as this... Unless its a full WiiU game...

Gen 6 or Pokemon Red/Blue Remake for WiiU

Carl2291 said:
I dont think they would hype up a spinoff as much as this... Unless its a full WiiU game...

Why would they remake those games again?

Maybe Gen 3 Remakes/Gen 6 with one version released for 3DS and the other for Wii U?

Around the Network

And finally Japan! Seems it's also going to be ten minutes long. Video included?

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Someone should make a new thread about this.
This needs more hype ;p

AlphaCielago said:
Carl2291 said:

Why would they remake those games again?

Most well known Pokemon. Most popular in the series. Perfect gen to start with if youre going for a new console version of Pokemon.

Obviously not "Pokemon Red U" exactly, but with the game set in Kanto.

man-bear-pig said:
I think it'll be an iOS game. Exciting!

Seriously?

No, it won't.

I`m not a fan of the series, but even i am excited to see what it`s all about! :D