By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Up 22nd Dec. YOY: HW DOWN 1m & SW DOWN 15m!!

man-bear-pig said:
Breakdown of top 30 global software chart by platform:

X360 - 12 games
PS3 - 6 games
3DS - 5 games
Wii - 4 games
Wii U - 2 games
DS - 1 game
PSV - 0 games

Massive SW difference between 360 and PS3. Yet the HW remains very close. X360 Undertracked then?

Around the Network

Farsala said:

Massive SW difference between 360 and PS3. Yet the HW remains very close. X360 Undertracked then?

Massive?

360: 9,722,116
PS3: 7,809,548

Less than 2 million for the week and 360 have the big guns like Halo and Kinect Adventure over 500k... so the diferrence is fine.

But I guess PS3 is undertracked in HW and SW.

Uncharted 3 impressed me ! So close to GeOW3 and it will surpass U2 soon !

What are exactly Uncharted 3's sales this week please ? :)

ArmGunar said:

U3: 121,194
U2: 28,551
U: 16,460

post deleted: spambot - kantor

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

Farsala said:

Massive?

360: 9,722,116
PS3: 7,809,548

Less than 2 million for the week and 360 have the big guns like Halo and Kinect Adventure over 500k... so the diferrence is fine.

But I guess PS3 is undertracked in HW and SW.

20% SW difference while only 5% HW difference. A thought could be that 360 games get discounted more then PS3 games for christmas week. I think PS3 will prably be overtracked in HW for the month though, come NPD.

iuweiusif said:

Aww :3

iuweiusif said:

This should happen for every Spambot.  Aww.

thismeintiel said:
VGKing said:
pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
I don't get this fuzz about Wii U dropping 5k from last week. As far as I can see when comparing it to 360 in the same time period during the first holiday it did very well. Wii U dropped from 395k to 390k, whereas the 360 dropped from 165k to 135k the week before x-mas... Wii U will drop next week as well, and will pick up again in early/mid January...

That being said, Wii U numbers in EU is not good. I don't buy in on the whole "supply constrained" talk. There's something else at work here. At least it's doing well WW, no matter what certain people say. I don't think a newly launched system ever outsells the older ones during the first few months...

3DS dominating Vita we expected, but the DS dominating Vita as well? At least it outsold PSP!!

Actually, WiiU is outselling Wii. Just shows you how far Nintendo consoles have fallen the last few years when their new console and their old #1 can't combine to sell as much as either PS3 or 360.

THIS. 

I think the Wii U should have released last year at the latest where it still had the chance to ride that Wii-wave. Now it will be an uphill battle for Nintendo.

In America they have to go up against the beast called Xbox 360 while in Europe they are up against the PS3. I don't see either console losing its throne this year. Japan is a different story though. It seems to be selling well there above PS3.

It did launch last year. 

You got me there :D

ethomaz said:
ArmGunar said:

U3: 121,194
U2: 28,551
U: 16,460