By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What do you think of Dr. Who's new companion?

she looks cute enough

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Hottest Assistant Yet.

10/10

Lovin' it.

Good job hiring people.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Looks great :D

Sarah Jane was my all-time favorite and the standard by which I judge. She looks a little bit like her so I'll give her a chance.

I would do her... (hair).

*spoilers*

On topic:
The way she will be attached to the doctor/story is going to be odd. I mean, she dies like two times in two episodes. How can you sell that as something understandable?

And it's not like the writes have been very good in that lately. They already made a mess with the previous seasons: doctor's reverse time-traveling wife for instance.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

I liked the Snowmen episode. It ended on an intriguing note. The companion is pretty as always and very vivacious(I love the hand pulling part). Give her a season and everyone will be happy.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

me likey

I totes got a crush on the actress.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I already loved her character as "soufflé " girl in the earlier episode. So glad she is returning.
My recent favourite companions are Martha Jones and Donna Noble.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

Gave up on Doctor Who since Moffat. The actor that plays the Doctor is good but ehhhhhhhh at the cheesy scripts. DW should be about the setting and not focus on the Doctor and his romance or whatever.

I watched the Christmas one and that only confirmed it.