By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Where do you buy your games?

When I studied in liège (belgium), I used to buy my stuff from "media markt" or "fnac" or "extra zone". Now that I'm back home, I got'em in the closest city (marche en famenne) from "player one", "smartoys" or "carrefour"

Around the Network

there a place here in Québec call Microplay : it's look like a EBGames but with better service...

Got my SNES from Mr. Movies.

Got my Gamecube from Funcoland.

Got my PS2 off ebay.

Got my Xbox from Gamestop.

Got my PSP from Best Buy

Got my Wii from Gamestop.

Got my DS from Gamestop.

Got my PS3 from Gamestop.

Game-wise, in recent years I have gotten all of them from gamestop, in the past I used to get them mostly from Target.

I try to buy online from smaller dealers to support the fan industry. If not, then Gamestop if I ABSOLUTELY must get something that day. I never buy from Wal-mart!

I get most of my gaming consoles from ebay, kijiji, local buy/sell sites, or redflagdeals.com.

However, most of my games that I buy new come from either Futureshop, Walmart, or EB Games.

Around the Network

Got My PS3 and most of my games at EB Games

Got my 360 and CoD4 on Amazon.ca

Bought my N64 at Northern Store
Bought my GAMECUBE at WalMart
Bought my DS at EB Games
Bought my DS Lite at EB Games
Bought my PS3 from a friend since Sony announced they were going to discontinue 60GB models
Bought my Wii at WalMart
I buy most of my games at WalMart and EB Games

Used to shop at GAME because they were the closest shop. Stopped going when too many games were 70 euro, and they'd offer 6 euro if you wanted to trade in a game. Started shooping in Gamestop instead which is where I got my Ps3 on launchday. Most games were 60 euro there and they'd give you 25 euro for trade-ins (still shit so I kept my games). Bought two games while in America because they were cheaper over there. Switched to HMV when their game prices all dropped to 53 euro or lower about three months ago. The came back to GAME because they were selling loads of games on sale for 25 euro each, picked up Far Cry 2, Fallout 3, GT prologue and Mirror's Edge, each for 25 euro! Steal!

Now I'll probably get my games from the UK because their currency has dropped loads. My strong Euro's will buy loads of games! Mwahahaha!

To summarise, I buy my games from GAME, Gamestop and HMV.

I buy everything at walmart

amazon.com

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99