By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Where do you buy your games?

I mostly get my games at GameStop or Best Buy. Sometimes Target.

Around the Network

I buy from amazon.com.

I buy from Amazon.com for games I can wait for since it lets me dodge taxes, I deal with gamestop for games I really must have on release day (like MGS4, Little Big Planet, Madden, ect). I have a friend who works there so even if I don't preorder I can get a copy, which is nice (people at Best buy don't have that kind of power).

For PC games I LOVE direct2drive. I have bought so many more PC games lately because I can download and play right away. PSN and direct2drive are by far my preferred destinations for game buying.

PSN ID: ChosenOne feel free to add me

Got Wii from EB Games (only place that had one).
DS from Futureshop (Canadian subsidary of Best Buy)

Games from whereever I find them at the best price or local shop

N64 - ???? my parets bought it, and i dont remember where.
Xbox - Walmart
Gamecube - mercadolibre.com (just like ebay)
DS - Walmart
X360 - Walmart

I buy my games in Blockbuster/Walmart/Sams club/Fabricas de francia.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

Around the Network

Used games from Amazon resellers.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Mainly Play.com if its not that then its GAME.

i will be gettin 3 games for definite this xmas, one other cool thing is it wouldnt be possible if i was buying them in a store such as game or gamestation cuz i would only be able to get 2 games with some moneys leftowver

cheapest ps3 games www.spitpod.com - checkout Chris browns new forever tune - lifes a beech just like my avatar

Walmart, Superstore and Futureshop.

Sometimes used games at EB.

I bought my 360 and games at babbage's(gamestop)

2009 World Series Champions:  New York Yankees