By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - hi i'm shiack

hello ,i've been visiting this site  for years, but never goto to make an account, now i have  one, and  iwant to contribute as much as i can to thise site that has  so many intresting posters and keeps me up to date in one  of the things i love games, nice  to meet you all :)

Around the Network

Hi there, I did the same thing after a while of just visiting the site I just made a profile and started posting. It's kind of weird that I don't come for the charts or data on the site anymore, just to come and talk to some of the people. Anyway nice to meet you.

techhunter80 said:

Hi there, I did the same thing after a while of just visiting the site I just made a profile and started posting. It's kind of weird that I don't come for the charts or data on the site anymore, just to come and talk to some of the people. Anyway nice to meet you.

I really only look at sales for games I specifically care about or to help me out in forum arguments.  Perhaps my interest will kick up again once Sony and Microsoft put out consoles so we have a contest to watch again.  

Welcome to the site, Shiackz.  Did you run your "unbiased review" by Jaywood?  I believe he'd like to get a group together to write those but it would be unfortunate if people just started using the thread title without his knowledge.  

Hi there :) Welcome to the forums. It was the same for me, but it was waaaay back in 2007 have fun discussing the fun part of video game sales

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Torillian said:
techhunter80 said:

I really only look at sales for games I specifically care about or to help me out in forum arguments.  Perhaps my interest will kick up again once Sony and Microsoft put out consoles so we have a contest to watch again.  

Welcome to the site, Shiackz.  Did you run your "unbiased review" by Jaywood?  I believe he'd like to get a group together to write those but it would be unfortunate if people just started using the thread title without his knowledge.  

don't worry Jaywood gave  me  his  blessing i'm on the  team haha, and  thank you 

Around the Network

thanks and  nice to meet ya

spurgeonryan said:
Welcome! I signed up immediately like I do with every site.

i think i did also but  lost my password hehe

Welcome to VGChartz! I had a quick look on your profile and you appear to be a Nintendo fan... I think you'll do well here

Torillian said:

That seems to be the only time I look at the sales of a game now in days, when someone is wrong you just have to prove it you know.

Hello there. Welcome to the site. I will look for you in the forums. Whats your favourite games?