By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which Consoles Do You Guys Think Its The Best ?

Which Consoles or Handhelds Is The Best For You ?

Gamecube 16 7.69%

Xbox 360 24 11.54%

PS1 9 4.33%

PS2 35 16.83%

PS3 61 29.33%

Wii U 24 11.54%

PS Vita 8 3.85%

Nintendo 3DS 2 0.96%

Dreamcast 7 3.37%

Nintendo 64 22 10.58%

Total:208

snes

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

PS2 best console ever made? Is this a joke thread?

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

shiackz said:
ethomaz said:
I think PS Vita is the best console ever made... and PS3 is better than PS2.

Nintendo 64 is my second best console ever made.

are you talking about the machine  itself? casue if  you are talking about  content you are way off

How can his personal opinion be way off?  It is his opinion, not yours...

The PS2, as far as the sheer volume of content goes, is the best. However, I would argue that the PS1 is the more important console. It broke games away from the image Nintendo had cultivated and brought us a lot more variety in both style and substance, not to mention a cooler vibe. It felt like such a huge leap over the SNES for me in terms of what it offered. Suikoden 1 & 2, Final Fantasy Tactics, Xenogears, Soulblade, Final Fantasy 7-9, Gran Turismo, and Silent Hill, among others, were such massive steps forward. Prior to the PS1, gaming wasn't really all that important to me, but its arrival kind of changed everything and turned a time-killer into a hobby.

That being said, I think the PS1, PS2, and PS3 are really close. I rank the PS3 last only because of the death of the JRPG on home consoles, though there were huge improvements in other genres.

gergroy said:
shiackz said:
ethomaz said:
I think PS Vita is the best console ever made... and PS3 is better than PS2.

Nintendo 64 is my second best console ever made.

are you talking about the machine  itself? casue if  you are talking about  content you are way off

How can his personal opinion be way off?  It is his opinion, not yours...

well if  he think's that it's  okay, but  vita  doesn't have  enough games  to be  the  best  yet

Around the Network

Unfortunately I never owned a PS2 so my opinion is slightly biased, but I did play plenty of PS2 at friends' houses. My favorite console would have to be the N64 since its the console I've played most and had the most fun playing.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

shiackz said:

Machine... hardware itself... and it's just my opinion.

I'd say that it is the second best sony console after ps3. Ps3 is the second best console overall but it loses to 360 and is about the same as original xbox.

ethomaz said:
shiackz said:

Machine... hardware itself... and it's just my opinion.

well i agree i played  alittle bit  of  vita , and it's really slick i want one  but  i need  a  game  that makes  want to have  it, a metal gear would  do that and i'm tempted by persona 4

ASStronaut said:
PS2 best console ever made? Is this a joke thread?

Well, he's listing Suikoden IV as one of the best PS2 RPGs...