By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which Consoles Do You Guys Think Its The Best ?

Which Consoles or Handhelds Is The Best For You ?

Gamecube 16 7.69%

Xbox 360 24 11.54%

PS1 9 4.33%

PS2 35 16.83%

PS3 61 29.33%

Wii U 24 11.54%

PS Vita 8 3.85%

Nintendo 3DS 2 0.96%

Dreamcast 7 3.37%

Nintendo 64 22 10.58%

Total:208

I guess generally speaking. I was way more into my Gamecube though.

As far as my favorite console of all time, it's definitely comes down between the Gamecube and the PS3.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network

N64 will ever be my favourite console.....the best? i dont have a clue....

I'd say NES, SNES and 360 are better, but after that, yeah probably PS2.

You need to change the thread title to best sony console if you just want to talk about sony consoles.

As far as sony consoles go, the ps1 is still the best imo. I would probably put ps2 as the worst of three actually...

The PS2 wins this one. I tried to think of another console I enjoyed more, and I cannot.   On Consoles I am first and foremost a JRPG player.  My favorite JRPG's lives on the PS2 (Suikoden 3 and Wild Arms 3) and with Persona 3/FES/4, SMT DDS/Nocturne, Shadow Motherfucking Hearts, and Atelier Iris it could not be beaten. 

These two were far more difficult.  I loved Legend of the Dragoon, Chrono Cross (yes, I am one of the few who liked it more than Trigger), Suikoden 1/2 and FF 7-9, it just could not beat out the SNES.  Chrono Trigger, FF 2-6, Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore, Legend of Gaia and Earthbound.
#2 is the SNES
#3 is the PS1

Tho, as a gaming device the PC always wins.

Around the Network

I think PS Vita is the best console ever made... and PS3 is better than PS2.

Nintendo 64 is my second best console ever made.

Gamecube
Xbox 360
Megadrive
SNES
N64
PS1

They were all miles better.

PS2 is my least favourite of all the consoles I played. Hated that console.

When I heard ''best console ever'', the first console that pops into my mind is N64 personaly. OoT, Banjo, Golden Eye, Majora's Mask, Pokémon Snap, Mario64... Can't get better than that imo.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

ethomaz said:

Nice! N64 is my favourite console of all time, man I have more than 110 cartridges yet. Zelda, Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, Conker's, Banjo-Kazooie, Mario Kart 64, Super Mario 64, Smash Bros, Mario Tennis, etc.

I miss that Nintendo, that gave us power and master pieces. 

Good days!

But is my opinion.

Objectively, I would put NES, SNES, PS2 and (maybe) the DS as the contenders.

Fanatismo não leva a nada, apenas a colecionar antipatias.

Collection: Telejogo Ford-Philco, Dactar, TV Game 2600, Master System (2x), Master System Portable, NES, Dynavision 3, Mega Drive 3 (2x - Tectoy and Show Do Milhao Edition), Genesis 3, Genesis Arcade Motion, MD Play, SNES (2x), Super Famicom, Neo Geo CD, 3DO, Saturn, Playstation, Nintendo 64 (2x), Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Game Cube, Xbox, Zeebo, Playstation 3, Xbox 360 (Kinect Bundle), Wii (2x - White and Red), Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS Lite, 3DS, Vita, Wii U, Playstation 4 and Xbox One. Around 800 games. Preferred Generation: 16 bits. 

ethomaz said:

are you talking about the machine  itself? casue if  you are talking about  content you are way off