By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which Consoles Do You Guys Think Its The Best ?

Which Consoles or Handhelds Is The Best For You ?

Gamecube 16 7.69%

Xbox 360 24 11.54%

PS1 9 4.33%

PS2 35 16.83%

PS3 61 29.33%

Wii U 24 11.54%

PS Vita 8 3.85%

Nintendo 3DS 2 0.96%

Dreamcast 7 3.37%

Nintendo 64 22 10.58%

Total:208

ps3 because of their exclusive franchise.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

i see wii isn't an option...hmmm

it's ok because it wasn't my choice..but neither was dreamcast or vita!

Nintendo Network ID = itsJabby

Looking at the poll results, we either have alot of Sony fanboys or alot of really young members.

Nem said:
Looking at the poll results, we either have alot of Sony fanboys or alot of really young members.

I voted PS3 because I count all PSone and 2 games under it.  If we're judging only by the games that were released in their orignal versions for that console then I would say 2 but due to store and BC PS3 wins out for simply being the console I would choose if I were only allowed to have one.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

SNES, GameBoy, NDS, N64, PS1, PS2 are the best consoles of all time. The PS3 could be up there if it wasn't for a few things but other than that, a lot of my favorite games this gen came from the PS3.

Around the Network
fmjasinski said:
Kawaiix33 said:
Considering many didn't think PS2 was the best consoles,i have change the poll and the thread name into something different where everyone would fit into discussing the topic. I might edited my first post if i got time though :)

You forgot to put the original Wii, Nintendo DS, NES, SNES and Mega Drive in the pool.

I think is too early to judge Wii U and Vita (maybe 3DS too).

Haha i wished i could put more but poll only limited to 10 so yeah i just choose the popular or latest consoles. 

Just wanted to see how many people actually like it even though it just recently released or last years ago :)

1. Dreamcast
2. Xbox 360
3. PSX
4. Saturn
5. SNES
6. Genesis
7. NES
8. Atari VCS
9. Gameboy
10. Sega Master System

Surprised to see Ps3 at the top, anyways my vote is for the PS2. It's going to be a very long time before we have console with that kind of library again.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Bump

1. Wii
2. N64
3. SNES
4. Sega Genesis
5. Playstation
6. Neo Geo
7. Gamecube
8. Playstation 2
9. 3DO
10. DS